First Time

( No smut just describes )

Obi Wan - He was very passionate, in the beginning he went very slow so you can adjust but as you got use to him he became very rough. Of course you weren't complaining, he felt amazing and enjoyed having him like that. He left finger prints all over your body making you his all night long.

Kylo Ren - Skin to skin contact. Thats all he mainly wanted, he wanted to feel your skin on his, he would go slow and gentle making sure you were alright. He just wanted you to feel loved and every part of your loving body. He would leave small kisses on your face and all over your body, making sure you felt loved, as he was loving you.

Han Solo- He was very submissive. He let you take complete control over everything, this was a new experience for you so when he said take control, you did the best you possibly could. He was so taken back by how well you truly could take control it made him go mad for a moment.

Luke Skywalker - He was rough. Not the rough where you feel uncomfortable but the rough where he took control where he was making you scream instead of him screaming at you. It was something amazing for the both of you. He truly was your last hope when it came to the bedroom.

Anakin Skywalker - Unlike his son he was sweet and gentle. He cared for every little thing that went on in your mind. He was caring and left small kisses down your neck making sure you felt loved and you sure as hell knew you where getting loved by him. Especially since he tried his best to make this as memorable as possible for you.

-------------------------------------

OKAY EVERYONE ! The next imagines are hella smutty, SO RIP RIP RIP. I have some songs that go with the preferences and now its time to start the SMUT SERIES !! I REALLY like REALLY hope you guys like it.