Daddy Issues - Kylo Ren SMUT

Kylo helmet turned to you then at the group. " Hi my name is FP - 124 and I have anger management issues " said one of the storm troopers. Then one of the generals went next , " My name is General Holds and I have affixation issues " he said in a gruesome tone that made your skin turn to shivers.

You were a General, Kylo Ren's right hand man ( women in this case ) and you both had issues and General Hux felt that is was important for you and Kylo to share your issues. You were the next person to speak and you gave a loud sigh. " My name is General Y/n and I have daddy issues " you said and you could practically fell the smirk Kylo must have given you. " Hi my name is LN- 667 and I'm a nymphomaniac "said a stormtrooper with a sigh.

Finally it turned to be Kylo's turn and there was a slight chuckle behind his mask. " My name is Kylo Ren aka your bosses and I have daddy issues and anger issues " he said. A smirk played on his face, " Very well class all of you please pair up and go to your rooms as usual to find our inner Zen " said the counselor with a soft smile.

You and Kylo walked to your room, it was a separate wall and for 5 minutes you'd talk about all the things you did in the week and then for 20 minutes you'd talk about the ways you could improve what you did.

The only flaw to this was, Kylo and you never talked. You both got rid of your anger and problems in a more, passionate way. You both entered the room and the door closed. Kylo's helmet came off and Kylo wiped his hair to the side. " These session get even more pathetic each day " he sighed. You rose an eyebrow, " I'm starting to think you are referring to what we do instead of what they do ".

  He let out a chuckle, " Oh Y/n. What we do. Is unlawful, I'm thankful these walls are sound proof. The noises that escape your mouth are unholy, and sexy " he said. A smile formed on your lips, "And I can't wait for you to start whining my name ". Kylo put you up against the wall moving your shirt to the side and leaving small kisses against your shoulder.

   "You know my favorite place to kiss you is near the neck " he mumbled as his plump lips kissed your neck as well. Shivers ran down your entire body, " Really why is that ". "Because the reaction I get from you is utterly satisfying. Oh but the look I get while I take you on, that's pure pleasure". A small smirk formed on your lips. "What look do I give ".

    Kylo gave a deep breath, "Oh baby girl you're about to find out ". His clothing came off and so did yours. You were left in only under wear, as was he. He put you up against the table slowly bringing his mouth to your left breast. "I've always been more of a boob kind of guy " he said. You nodded your head leaning your head back against the wall. "I've always been more attracted to tall guys with daddy issues any way " you laughed.

  "Hmm I guess us daddy issues have to stick together yeah?" he smiled. You rolled your eyes, "More like fuck together ". Kylo let out a laugh, "Such a dirty mouth you have baby girl. Tell me do you speak to you're commander with that mouth ". You grinned, "No but I do fu-". "I'm sensing a lot of vulgar language. I think someone needs to be taught a lesson " said Kylo as he leaned closer to your private area. "Tell me Y/n. How was your day today " he said.

  You nearly closed your legs tight, "The way it usually is. Commanded tr-troops then just went to the office". Kylo was pulling down you're underwear with his teeths and for some reason you found that insanely attractive. He gave a kiss to your clit and you took a breath. "That's all " he said running his tongue all throughout your clit. "Yes "

   Kylo held onto your thighs pulling you closer to his face as he began eating you out. "Oh god, Kylo " you cried out. He kept running his tongue onto your clit as you squirmed closing your thighs, "Oh baby don't fight it embrace it" he chuckled licking his lips. You frowned, "You didn't finish ".  Kylo laughed, "Such an urgent girl you are. We have 10 minutes, in those 10 minutes I'm going to fuck the brains out of you " he said. You rose an eyebrow, "You speak to your commander like that ?".

  Kylo grabbed you, "I only tell that to you Y/n. " With that his boxers came off and Kylo slowly put himself in you, he picked you up. Your back was against his chest, his hands gripped your breast and you moaned loudly. He put you against the door, you held onto the door frame as Kylo began moving himself in you. He held onto your sides as he brought you onto him, groans escaped his mouth. With each stroke he gave into you, it was like pure utter ecstasy.

   "You like that Y/n. Are you enjoying this like a good little girl " whined out Kylo. You let out a cry, "Oh god yes daddy. I like the way your filling me up. Keep going Kylo ". Kylo picked up the pace as he went faster inside you making you practically hit the door. You let out a scream and fell in complete ecstasy, but Kylo kept going until he finally came to his release. He pulled himself out of you and you both let out heavy breaths, " I really enjoyed this therapy session"you panted. Kylo nodded his head, "I feel really relaxed and at ease with myself ". He grabbed your naked body and gave you a kiss, "Get dressed. We must report to the station". You both got dressed and left the room, the intrusctor smiled at you.

    "Is everything alright ? I heard slight pounds against the door" he said with a slight worry. Kylo let out a robotic chuckle, you blushed, "Sorry about that. I began to frustrated and needed to punch something but now, " you paused and smirked, "Now I'm at ease with myself "

----------------------------\

   YAS DADDY REN FUCK IT UPPPPPPPP LMAOO. But um didn't anyone like this ?