Fallen Angel / Kylo Ren

I remained still just as General Organa had instructed me to be. I didn't make any sudden movements I just was still as she told me. I was a member for the resistance and had been captured under Kylo Ren's fleet.

     I was the last Jedi Master who was trained properly. Kylo wasn't a friend of mine in childhood, I never was able to interact because of my condition. I was blind, I was under the training of my mother daughter of Master Obi Wan Kenobi. She trained me and helped me become a Jedi Master.

      " I can sense everything. You wear clothes of a peasant but I sense something inside you. Who do you work for Y/N !" he yelled. " No one, but who do you work for ?" I said.

    I took a deep breath, " I sense distress inside you. A huge distress Ben Solo" I said calmly. " MY NAME IS KYLO REN " he yelled.

   I could feel his anger, his emotions were far stronger than his knowledge of the world. " The mask covers who you truly are " I said. " You don't know who I am " he growled. " Your a fallen angel, goodness is inside you. I can feel it ".

     I heard something come off and breathing in front of my face. My hood was uncovered, " Look at me " he yelled. I laughed, " I can't ". He touched my face as I touched his, " I can only feel and hear. The force allows the energy to radiate inside me, I can feel things better than you can ".

   " Luke Skywalker trained you didn't he " said Kylo. " No, he trained you. Poor man must beat himself up, you are must like his father, well the failed version of him " I said. " I AM NOT A FAILURE " he yelled hitting something.

   I was pushed up against a wall or some sort. " Who trained you " he said and I felt a tug against my body. It wad something painful and I took a deep breath calming myself. I concentrated my mind and felt a sense of sadness rush over me.

     His arms wrapped tightly around me, "I'll ask once more who trained you "he said angrily and I felt a hot pain near my chest. I screamed and tears streamed down my face, " WHO TRAINED YOU ". " My mother " I choked out. " Who is your mother ".

    " A man, daughter of someone who knew your grandfather even since he was a young boy " I coughed. " Yoda ?"said Kylo. I laughed shaking mu head, " This man trained your father, saw him for who he was. Protected the mother of Luke and helped train Luke. My grandfather Obi Wan Kenobi was a great man " I said.

    Kylo stopped and I felt as if I could breath once more. I grabbed his face gently, " Anakin feel into darkness because he wanted to protect the women he loved. He was seduced by promises of her living, his mother was a poor soul who was tortured. Anger lead him to this madness " I said.

    " Get out of my head " he growled. " You're nothing but a fallen angel, taken to believing something you are not " I said loudly. I heard a light saber, " I can help you find the peace you seek " I said quickly. " I sense your fear " he said. I took a deep breath, I moved forward grabbing his face and kissing him.

     The lightsaber feel to the ground and Kylo pushed us both against the wall. He kissed me roughly, it seemed to last forever but it finally ended. His forehead touched mine, " Y/N I don't think I have the strength to do it. I know what I must do, but I can't " said Kylo.

" Shut up and kiss me " I said and he kissed me yet once more. My poor fallen angel.

---------------------

Kinda short , and different if you guys like more of these let me know !!

Thank you guys for 161 readers !! Please continue your support by voting and commenting !! Up next are 5 preferences and then 5 imagines , thats kinda the theme I will have going on for now.