Bounded// Kylo Ren

Personal Request for @proudchocolategirl

            It often seems that the most intimidating people are the most sensible. Memories flooded through my mind as I lay gazing upon the face of my lover. His eyes where closed and he slept, his took small breaths and lay peacefully.

  He was an angel, we seemed to be bounded it felt as if he were my guardian angel. He protected me from so much and he never tried to harm me. All he has ever done was love me for me. If I felt sad or worried, I'd go to him with my worries and he'd give me advice. Not sugar coat it and make me feel better about myself but the honest truth to where I would know how to better myself.

    He let out a soft groan and with out saying a word he pulled me closer to him. A smile formed on my face, "Someone can't sleep huh ?" he mumbled. A small chuckle escaped you're lips, "Only if you tell me a story ". He rose an eyebrow at you, "Like a child ? You want me to story ?" he scoffed shaking his slightly. "Please" you whined.

    "Alright I'll give you a memory of mine. Long ago before their was The First Order and Resistance. I'd go with my family to see the stars. Pretty stupid right, since we can easily  get on a ship and just be in the middle of the galaxy. Yet this experience was different. We went on this planet, I have since forgotten the named but it seemed to be near this area where their were only old stars. During the day you could still see the stars, I was so young and naïve. I made up a story that they were in pain and my mother said that all things must come to end. That the stars had lived a far superior life than anyone on earth. That they had probably seen the days of the council before everything was split. " He paused for a moment as if recalling something.

  "Point is, the stars will probably out live everything we can possibly do. So as I watched as these stars are just slowly dying. It was the second most beautiful thing I could have possibly witnessed. The colors they created, it was beyond something I could ever understand  as a child. Those stars somehow remind me of you. Not in the aspect of dying but with the thought of something so beautiful being alive. You are the most beautiful person I have ever been in the presence of. You are the prettiest star in this entire galaxy, you light up my world eternally. Lauryn I love you so much " he said softly.

    His hands roamed to my butt giving it a tight squeeze before getting on top of you. His hands went under your  shirt and a moan was released from your mouth. "Someone is grabby ". "I want to touch you. Just you. I want to feel your soft skin. You are so sexy, the way you make everything look unique. From the dark color of your skin, to you're hair. " he grunted.

    His large hands pulled off your shirt , slowly he brought your panties down. "Have you ever seen a creature more perfect. Ever part of you sculpted perfectly" he said in utter admiration as he grabbed your breast. "The fullness of your breast, the curve to your body. It drive me crazy " mumbled Kylo. "Oh really " you said in a seductive tone. "Yes, half of me wants to make sweet passionate love to you" he smirked. "And the other half?" you said with a small grin. He lowered himself onto you, sticking his finger inside you. "Watch you beg for me ". Your eyes closed in pure utter pleasure as he kept moving his fingers inside you.

   "Oh Kylo " you moaned gripping onto him. "That sounds so sexy when you say it ". "I want you. In me please " you practically begged. "Anything for you Lauryn. I am here to " he paused pushing himself into you. "I am here to pleasure you, Lauryn. Make you cum until you can't anymore " he grunted moving in you. Moans escaped your lips as your entire body was rocked.

  Kylo grabbed your face forcefully but you're eyes were closed in pure utter pleasure. "Lauryn look at me " he said. You couldn't keep your eyes open but you tried to do so. "Lauryn look at me " said Kylo as he went fast pounding inside you. Your eyes shot open staring at him, "Oh gosh. Yes Kylo , faster please " you found yourself begging. You kept your eyes open for as long as you could before you could feel that you were close to release.

   "Kylo " you screamed holding onto him and releasing. As you slowly went down from you're high Kylo grunted before pushing himself entirely into you and releasing himself. You both began to pant profusely, "I love you so much " he said. A smile formed on your face, "I love you more". You both curled up against one another enjoying the silence.

    A few moments passed before Kylo chuckled, "Can you sleep now Lauryn or do I have to make you cum a couple more times". He got closer to your ear before whispering, "Because I can make sure tomorrow morning, You have some difficulty walking ". You shook your head, "I'm good to sleep". With that you both lay in each others arms sleeping soundly.

------------------------------------

YAY !!! I did an update !! This was a personal imagine , so now I do personal imagines. If anyone else has a request don't worry I'm working on it. However if you have a new request please comment it here or on the REQUEST chapter. Alssoo if you requested something a while back and I still haven't done it and you wish to see you're imagine/ preference completed please do let me know.

Finals went pretty good I got the highest score in AP Spanish. Got an A in English and B's In Bio and Math. Thanks for everyone who send me wishes on my finals. I highly appreciate it.

ALSOO if you guys ever wanna talk dont be afraid to message me. My phone sometime is hella dry and I'd love to talk to you guys. Soo message me yeah :)

All the love,
P xox