Never Again - Kylo Ren x reader x General Hux

Written by : the_nkotb_girl 

It had been a bad day for Kylo Ren. First those filthy Rebels took out their main guns. The Supreme Leader Snoke had a hissy fit. Now, he had caught General Hux flirting with his fiancé, y/n. All he wanted to do right about now was to throw his own form of hissy fit- all so known as, destroying everything in his path- but he couldn't. Y/n's kind, gentle voice insisted on flittering into his confused mind to calm him. She mightn't have been right next to him, or even on the same end of the ship, but whenever his temper began to rise, he could sense what she would say to him and he would instantaneously calm down.

Walking through the large, steel, mechanical doors to their shared bedroom suite, he sat on his bed with a huff. After removing his helmet, and tossing it to the side, he shed the rest of his 'silly disguise' as put by y/n, and flopped backward, just missing the pillows. Too tired to readjust, he simply laid there, waiting, not too sure for what, but he was waiting.

All of a sudden, a giggling y/n walked through the same doors, her frame small in comparison to its. Smiling, she laid down next her fiancé and snuggled against his bare chest, whispering a small, "Hello love," in Kylo's ear. But as if on cue there was a loud noise and then yelling in the hall. Sighing, they both got up and walked to the door to see what was going on.

About a dozen or so Stormtroopers rushed past in the direction of where the chaos had begun, but without any guns. Slamming the door shut, Kylo went and got dressed and followed y/n down the hall to see what all the fuss was about. There in all of the chaos was him. General Hux, with a large bag of what appeared to be flour. A loud roar of laughter was heard from Kylo and then the rest of the little gathering followed suit.

In great frustration, Hux looked up to see everyone laughing at him, and when he saw y/n joining in, he had to admit, he was actually a little torn inside. Seeing how she clutched to his master, Kylo Ren, laughing with such joy and passion, his heart cracked a little more. Turning him even more sour. Yes the two were engaged and yes he most certainly would be killed if he ever laid a single finger on her, but yet, he still couldn't resist the urge to fall in love with her.

Seeing how the General went from anger, to laugher, to brokenness, y/n knew it was because of her. She instantly stopped her laughter and looked him in the eyes with as much apology she could muster. The truth was, she loves Kylo, but with him being so distracted lately, she had found herself drifting more towards Hux. She hadn't noticed this until now. Standing next Kylo, clutching his strong arm, but wishing, ever so slightly, that she could rush up to Hux, pull him to the side, clean him up a little, then pepper him soft little kisses.

Y//n shook her head with disgust. Shaming herself for thinking such adulterous thoughts. She might not be married yet, but she would be in no less than three weeks. It was torture for her. Conflicted by her own heart, she turned around and ran back to her room, in tears.

--- Three Weeks Later---

Despite her confused thoughts, she still decided to marry Kylo, and now she was preparing for their wedding which was to be in three hours. She did her hair and makeup, then pulled on her dress. They might be on a ship and they might be the First Order, but the couple still wanted to have a traditional wedding as they could get given their current circumstance. Slipping on her shoes and stealing one more glance in the mirror, she deemed herself aisle ready.

Just then, there was a knock on the door to her old room, where she had stayed the last few nights in preparation for the big day. She knew the person at the door wasn't Kylo, so she yelled, "Come in! I'm already to go!" There was a hint of nervousness in her voice, but other than that she was as cool as ice.

Hux gently opened the door, his mouth a jar when he laid eyes on the love of his life. He couldn't help it, she just looked so perfect. Shaking his head slightly to draw himself out of his traced, he recited the words he practised over and over in front of his bedroom mirror.

"Y/n, please don't say anything. Just stand there and listen," she nodded in response. "Okay, now I know full well that what I am about to say will not change your opinion for me at all, nor change your mind in your marriage. But before do," he paused to take a breath. "I love you." And with that, he strides over to her, places a hand on her cheek and the other on her waist, then kisses her with so much passion and love that y/n just melted straight back into the kiss.

She knew it was wrong. She loves Kylo. But she couldn't help herself, an hour away from being married, she had let Hux know she loved him too. It would be her last chance to display her attraction for him. They kissed until they had no more air in their lungs. And with that, Hux left, only regretting he hadn't come over the night before, because judging by that kiss, they both wanted. No needed, more than just a kiss. But now she was gone.

He watched as she walked down the aisle, looking as beautiful as ever. Dressed in his black suit and tie, a single, lonely tear escaped his eye as the rings were exchanged. Then the kiss to finalise the marriage. That was it, the love of his life gone, just like that.