Cain, Tatum, Noah

____________<3 Cain's Report ___________

I walk out of the office to see my girl with a gun pointed at Misty. I couldn't be more proud, scared and confused then I am right now. Mr. Rizzo and myself stand back and allow her to work.

My jaw about hits the ground when I see her slap Misty. I can't believe what I was watching. Completely unaware of what is going on around us.

I stand in awe when all of sudden I feel Mr. Rizzo yank me and find some big guy standing behind us with some sort of gun. I find Tatum fighting him and the gun goes off.

"NO!" is all I can hear everyone say. I turn and see a look on River's face. It is a look of pain and what the hell is going on. I can't believe it. She has been hit with something. I have to get to her. I don't even care what is going on right now. I have to save my angel. My beautiful angel. Nothing else at this moment matters, but her. My brave strong angel. I take off running for her but the look on her face is blank. I grab her before she hits the ground.

Just as I grab her the doors bust down. I see Jazmine, Noah, Macky and Tatum with Mr. Rizzo beating the shit out of all different kinds of people, and people with guns. I scoop up River and take off out the side door and to her car. I have to get her out of there.

"Zeke, we need back up. We need some help. They found us. I repeat they found us. River has been shot. I had to leave."

"Cain, breath. You need to breath. Get her the hell out of there I already am on my way. Not that far out. Get her back to Mrs. Rizzo. Stat."

I am so freaked out I don't even know how I manage to start the car.

"Breath Cain." I keep hearing Zeke in my ear piece. I mean this is not the first time we been in a fight, but this is the first time that my girl has been hurt. I have to save her.

Cain pull yourself together. Come on. I have to focus. I take off and head as fast as I can back home. I can't get there fast enough.

"Cain dear. I already have the medical bag waiting. You can do this dear. I know you can." Those soothing words convince me that everything is going to be ok. I know that Mrs. Rizzo is ready and already knows what is going on. "The rest of the gang has everything under control too."

It's funny out she has tried to not be an agent for so many years yet, she always seems to get caught up in our mess. It actually makes me smile.

I pull into the hotel and stop right by the door. It seems Mrs. Rizzo already had help waiting for me doors opened, car taken care of, I just have to get her to the room. I rush into the open door and run her to the living room on the couch.

"Go Cain, go get some water. I need a few minutes. You do too. You need water, she would want you to calm down."

"I can't Mrs. Rizzo. Is she breathing? I can't leave I have to stay right here." I am pacing which I know is driving Mrs. Rizzo batty, but I can't leave her. I just can't do it.

I see her searching Rivers body and I can see her chest moving up and down. She is still breathing and that calms me down. I slow my pacing. And watch Mrs. Rizzo. I am very confused at what she is doing.

"You say she was shot?"

I look her in the eye and shake my head yes.

"Help me find the bullet wound and get her out of this outfit and into something more suitable. Go get her night shirt."

I run to the room and find her long night shirt. I rush back out to find that Mrs. Rizzo doesn't have a bullet, but a dart of some sort. As I walk closer, the dart is a syringe of some sort not really a bullet. I grab a baggie out of the medical bag and she places it inside of it.