Invite Him Over To Crash At Our Pad?

CHAPTER 6:

ZAYN'S POV

The next day, I was called at Bryson's office to update him on the mission, and he also wanted to talk to me. Hmm.

"Take a seat Zayn." Again with the first name?

"So, how has the mission been so far?" He asked, even though he knew every bit of information about how each and every mission goes.

I shrugged. "Okay."

Bryson leaned forward in his seat. "Agent Z, you do realize that you almost let them get away with the boy?"

"Yeah, almost. I got him back too, didn't I? And we got to his house on time and we were armed."

"Tanner has hired even more dangerous assassins this time," Bryson muttered and I snorted. "Tell me about it!"

"This is too risky. The president almost panicked when he heard the report of the mission. He wants to have a meeting with the boy soon as well."

I nodded. "Okay. So, we'll keep an even sharper eye on Louis. And how's the searching for Tanner thing going? Any leads?"

Bryson sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "No, and that's worrying me. The president is becoming anxious and so am I. The bastard has an even better hideout this time. We don't even know in which country he is hiding, let alone state!"

I whistled lowly. "This fucker sure is smart. And it's gonna take the biggest brains to crack his location." Wait a minute...

"Why does the president want to meet Louis?"

"The boy? Well, he wants to finally tell him about the intellect he possesses. And also, he wants to use him against Tanner..."

"To find out where Tanner is hiding," I finished his sentence. Just as I suspected. This lad is even smarter than I thought if he could actually help in finding a master mind hidden in any part of the damn world.

"So, Zayn now you realize how much of an important asset he is. And his life is very costly, so as to say. And leaving him alone in his own house, even if you and Agent Payne keep track of him 24/7, is still too risky."

"So what do you suggest we do? Invite him over to crash at our pad?" I asked sarcastically, smirking at the idea. I think he'd just love to see Perrie practicing with her spin blades up close.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting."

"WHAT? How the fuck can he live in our apartment, with six assassins?!"

Bryson frowned. "That would be a difficulty. How many people live at his house?"

"Just him," I answered suspiciously.

Bryson grinned. "Then I see no problem! Until we can locate Tanner and we know that Louis is safe, you can stay with him."

"WHAT?!" This time I jumped out of my seat. "Stay, as in move in with him? For who knows how freaking long? Never! And why can't Liam stay with him?!"

"Zayn," Bryson warned. "Sit down. And this is not a request, this is an order. A part of your mission. And this is solely your mission, so no. Agent Payne can't do this."

"But..."

Bryson quirked an eyebrow, prompting me to protest further. But I didn't have any valid excuse. I sighed and nodded, scowling.

"Good. Move in with him as soon as possible. Keep all your equipment with you."

"Yeah, yeah," I muttered and slipped out of Bryson's cheery office.

How can I put up with that annoying nerd for who knows... weeks, maybe even months! Still cursing under my breath, I got on my bike and reluctantly drove to Louis' house.

This'll be entertaining.

~*~

Louis opened the door with a grin, which faltered when he saw me. Seriously, who is he always expecting?

"Is it going to become a regular thing? Will I've to see you everyday now?" He groaned.

I chuckled humorlessly. "Believe me, I have no desire to see you everyday. But I kinda have to. So I'm moving in with you."

Louis eyes would've popped out and rolled on the carpet if it weren't for his glasses. "What the frack?!"

"Yep," I replied nonchalantly, picking at a thread on my shirt. "I have to move in with you 'til we know you're absolutely safe. 'Cos we don't want a repeat of the last time, do we?"

LOUIS' POV

I nodded with a grimace, rubbing at the still sore spot on my head. 

"So, you'll be moving in with me, here, 'til they catch Bryson?" I asked for confirmation. I can't believe this sarcastic, hot and annoying bastard was going to live with me for who knows how long. God.

"Yep," He nodded again.

"Why can't Liam move in with me?" I whined. Zayn's eyes clouded with a weird emotion and them he shood his head and snorted. "Just because. And just so you know, you'll be making dinner everyday. And make my room ready, I'm going to get my stuff."

"And what if I refuse to let you live with me?" I demanded, hands on my hips.

"If you want to die, then you can refuse, sure," he rolled his yes. "But you have a pretty pricey brain, so I can't let you get killed. And I can't lose my job. Comprende?"

I had opened my mouth to protest, but he had already breezed downstairs.

What. A. Rude. Prick.

I leaned aginst the door of my apartment. I'm gonna have to put up with the rude and mysterious Zayn Parker for who know how many weeks... months maybe.

Oh God. This'll be entertaining.

For him maybe. For me? Not.

~*~

Aye! ^O^

Hope you liked! Zayn's gonna move in with Lou! SO GET READY FOR ZOUIS MOMENTS YA BABEZ. xD

Thank you so much for all the amazing votes and comments on the last chapter. You guys reached the goal in 12 hours, wow! <3

So, I'm upping the ante...

**Next update after 22 votes, 7 comments and 100 reads.**

Preview of the next chapter: Louis goes to Washington to meet the president! WHOA.

Stay sexy! Love you all <3

~bemycupcake xx