Truth or Dare

The Fighters Girlfriend

Chapter 3

Cameron's POV

"JAY! JAY YOU CHEATER!" I screamed at him while he laughed his head off. We were playing twister. I know what you're thinking. How can someone cheat at twister? Well Jay Michaels made it possible. HE HAS BEEN LYING ABOUT HIS COLORS AND MAKING THEM EASY WHILE I WAS LIKE THE HUMAN PRETZEL!

"I'm sorry but just look at the position you're in." He said, then started laughing again. I sighed.

"Douche dick." I said and smiled, then fell. I sat down on my butt, and looked at him. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Not sure. What can you do for fun here?" He asked.

"We could play truth or dare?" I suggested. He thought for a moment, then nodded his head.

About 20 minutes later, I was doing a head stand against the wall.

"JAY I'M GONNA FALL!" I screamed.

"JUST 30 MORE SECONDS, CAM YOU CAN DO IT!!!" He screamed with a chuckle at the end.

"MY SHIRT FELL MY BOOBS ARE GONNA HANG OUT!"

"Oh then I think you should stay up longer." He said and winked. I gasped and laughed.

"Perv!"

"What the hell is going on here.." A voice said from the front door. I looked up and saw Mary and Daniel. I screamed, then fell on my stomach and groaned.

"Cam! Are you okay?" Jay asked as he laughed. I nodded and slowly got up.

"I'm good. I'm good." I waved my hand off, and sat down on my butt again, then looked up at the two.

"Cameron, who is this..?" Mary asked as she walked towards me, and helped me up.

"Uh.. This is Jay." I said and looked at her and Danny. Jay stood up and smiled at the two.

"I'm Jay." Jay said.

"Y-You're Jay.." Danny and Mary asked. He cleared his throat, and nodded then looked at me. I smiled at him. Danny and Mary grabbed him, and pulled him in a hug.

"Thank you so so so much for saving Cameron." Mary whispered.

"Seriously, we wouldn't know what we'd do if she died." Danny said, then they pulled away.

"It's no problem, really. I'm glad I saved her. I wouldn't of met her if I didn't." he said, then blushed a little.

"I'm Mary, her roommate."

"Daniel, her boyfriend." Danny said and pointed to Mary.

"Cam, do you have a boyfriend?" Jay asked. I looked up, and shook my head.

"She was focused on school, but now that she left college, she isn't really focused on anything besides work or friends or family." Mary told Jay. I sighed and sat down on the couch. Jay, Mary and Daniel talked for a little while longer while I was on iFunny.

"I'm sorry, but I have to get to work." Jay said as he put his shoes on.

"But it's 9:45." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"I go to work at different times. I went earlier before I came here, but they usually need me back at certain times." He said and walked over to me. I stood up and he stopped in front of me. He took me in his arms, and I inhaled his scent for some reason, but damn he smells good. "I'll talk to you later." He said and let go. I nodded, and he hugged Mary, and did a bro hug with Daniel, then left.

"I like him." Mary said.

"Me too." Danny said, then they walked into Mary's room.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SORRY IT WAS SHORT IM BUSY!