21 Questions

The Fighters Girlfriend

Chapter 6

Cameron's POV

"Favorite color?" Jay asked me. It was about 2 in the morning, we couldn't sleep, so he decided to ask me questions.

"Orange."

"Favorite food?"

"Waffles."

"Favorite season?"

"Of what?"

"What? What do you mean of what!? Summer, Fall, Winter-" I cut him off

"Ohhhh! Spring!"

"Favorite movie?"

"21"

"Favorite song?"

"Therapy by All Time Low."

"Favorite band?"

"All time low" I laughed. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Hobbies?"

"I sometimes play piano and guitar. I like to read."

"Dream job?"

"A vet. and yes, I do know that I have to go back to school if i want to do that. I'm going back soon, I already got accepted a while back."

"Any siblings?"

"One. A brother. I haven't talked to him in awhile though. probably hates me." I said the last part softly.

"Why would he hate you?"

"Because when I left for college, our mom was sick. My brother didn't want me to go so I can help take care of her. When I left, he said 'I never want to see you again. I can't believe you chose fucking school over our dying mother!'" I sighed and lied down on my bed.

"Is your mother alright now?" Jay asked softly.

I nodded and bit my lip. "She's great. She wrote me a letter 3 months ago saying how great she was, how she still loves me and wants me to come home. I couldn't go back. Adam hates me." I closed my eyes and bit my lip harder so I wouldn't cry.

"Where are you from?"

"Chicago."

"I can't think of anymore questions. We'll continue this later?" Jay questioned. I smiled and nodded. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was 3:14AM. I yawned and put the blanket over me. "Sleepy, Cam?" Jay asked in a quiet voice as he tucked my hair behind my ear. I nodded with my eyes closed and snuggled into Jays side. He chuckled and turned the lamp off, then got under the blanket himself. I groaned when he moved his body, causing my head to hit the bed. Jay laughed and picked my head up then placed it on his chest. I put my arm over his stomach and yawned again.

"Goodnight, Jay." I mumbled.

"Night sleepyhead." He kissed my forehead and soon, I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

I woke up to hear someone cooking. Well, I mostly smelt it to be honest. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. My bed was empty. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, but screamed when they it something. I looked down, and saw Jay asleep with a half the blanket. He groaned and looked up at me.

"Cameron, why am I on the floor?" He asked in a sleepy voice that made me want to grab that face of his and kiss it.

"I honestly have no idea. I may have kicked you off?" I did it before to an old friend in high school. I was at a sleep over and I got to sleep in the bed with the host. when I woke up, she was on the floor screaming at me about how I kicked her off. I went home early that night. at like 4:30AM.