Nightmares

Chapter 12

Jays POV.

Screams erupted through the bedroom. I jolted awake in my bed and looked around for Cameron. That was the first thing on my mind.

Cameron.

I saw her in a fetal position in the corner of the bedroom. She was crying and screaming. My chest hurt just staring at my girlfriend.

I jumped off the bed and took her in my arms. She flinched at first, but then relaxed when she realized it was me.

"Shh, baby, its okay. I got you. Nothing will hurt you." I whispered in her ear as I pet her hair. She was shaking uncontrollably. I held her tighter and kissed her forehead.

"I..I saw him, Jay." She barely whispered. I rubbed her back in a calming manner. I learned recently that she loved this.

"He's not here, Cammy. He isn't going to bother you again. I'll kill him myself if he does." I mumbled the last part. Cameron knew I was a violent person, but I didn't want to scare her right now. She always reassured me that she isn't afraid of me, but I know I am capable of scaring her. I don't want to, but I can.

I picked her up and carried her back to the bed. I laid her down carefully, and I laid down next to her as well. The second I laid down, she clung onto me like her life depended on it. I guess, in some ways, it did.

"I won't leave you, Cam. Get some sleep. I'll be here when I wake up." I promised her then kissed her cheek. Every time I kissed her or even looked at her, I got this tingly feeling in my stomach. Butterflies. I wondered if she felt the same.

In a matter of minutes, she stopped shaking and fell asleep. I continued to rub her back even after she fell asleep.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Cameron's POV.

"Yes! Off my period!" I cheered and danced a bit. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jay passed out in our room. I felt awful. He never gets any sleep because of me.

I sat down on our bed and looked at him. He looked so tired. So drained. But he still managed to look so beautiful. He was truly stunning. He hasn't shaved in a few days, so he had a little stubble. If I'm being honest, I loved stubbles. They make him look 10 times hotter.

I pushed his hair out of his face and started to play with it. I reached down and kissed his cheek. His eyes fluttered open and smiled the second he saw me, which i returned.

"Morning." He said in his morning voice, which was really hot by the way.

"Good afternoon, actually. Its nearly 2pm." I informed him.

"Why'd you let me sleep in?"

"Because you didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I wanted you to get a decent amount of sleep." I laid next to him and he took my hand in his.

"Oh, we have to go to the doctors today." He reminded me. I nodded and looked down at my cast. I was finally getting the damn thing off my arm.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Ah, Cameron. Its good to see you again." My doctor told me once he came into the room. I smiled at him and looked at Jay. He winked at me, which made my stomach do flips.

"Are you ready to get your cast off?" Dr. Dillard asked me.

"Heck yes."

Soon, that darn cast was off. I examined my arm and smiled. I could finally scratch it.

And that's exactly what I did.

I began scratching like there was no tomorrow. I soon stopped though since I was getting red marks. It felt good to scratch my arm though.

We were back home now. We don't do much anymore. Haven't really been out since the accident. It sucks too, I miss going out to times square and taking pictures with Woody or Elmo.

"Jay, we never go out anymore. You still haven't taken me on a date." I told him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Well you couldn't go anywhere, you got hurt!" He laughed and pushed me lightly. "I'll set up a date soon, I promise." He said.

"I texted my boss today and told him I could start going back to work. You need to do the same." I told him. He nodded and took his phone out.

"I'll text Patty." He began typing things, then put his phone away when he sent the message. He looked at me and opened his arms. I grinned and fell into his arms. He instantly wrapped his arms around my back and kissed the top of my head.

"You're gorgeous, you know that?" He told me. I smiled and kissed his chin. "You're just so beautiful and I love you." He blurted out before he could stop himself. Our eyes widened and I stared at him.

"You love me?" I asked.

"Well, um.. uh.. you see. Ahh..." I kissed his lips so he'll stop talking.

I know Jay and I have only been together for a month, but now I knew that i loved him too. I love everything about Jay.

"I love you Jay." He smiled and kissed my lips.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

WOO THEY SAID I LOVE YOU!!!

but like I updated this and it deleted that last part so I had to rewrite it and I'm kinda upset about that.