Ch. 1

"Luke..."

"Lukey bear..."

"Jack he's 16 stop calling him that..."

"What the hell?"

I slowly opened up my eyes to see my dads.
Yes, dads. I have two dads, Alex and Jack.

Why are they in my room? I'm trying to sleep and dream about Ashton.

"What do you want?" I mumbled as I turned to my side.
"Luke you have school today. Remember that thing where you learn shit and get an education and a good job." My dad(Jack) reminded.I faced them as my other dad smacked the other on the back of the head.
"Don't curse in front of him. I don't want to influence him with that type of language."
I smirked as I lazily got out of bed shooing my parents out of the room.
It didn't take long for me to get ready as i wear the same uniform everyday.

I, am Luke Robert Gaskarth. Son of Alex and Jack Gaskarth. I was adopted by them when i was only a few months ago. My birth parents... I don't know who they are, but all I know about them is they had me at a young age and didn't feel the need to take care of me. So Alex and Jack adopted me an now I live this amazing life with them, my boyfriend Ashton and my friends Michael and Calum. It's a small group, but they are all I need.

"Lucas you better get your butt down here and have breakfast before you leave." I heard my dad (Jack) yell.

I went downstairs to see my parents hugging the life out of eachother.
"I'm sorry baby. I don't mean it you know that. It was just a little tease." My dad(Alex) said.
My dads pulled apart and saw me standing there awkwardly rocking back and forth on my feet.
They most of known my questionable face as I wondered what happened in the 10 minutes I took to get ready.
"Your father over here whacked me with a towel, which still hurts by the way!" Dad (Alex) complained.
"I said i was sorry! But Lukey came for a hug too!" Dad (Jack) exclaimed.
I shook my head.
"No no that's okay I gotta go soon"
"Shut up and come here" dad replied.
I rolled my eyes and made my way over to them being squished in between both of them.
Being my small and fragile size, this "hug" was not very pleasant.
"Excuse me I can't breath." I said.
My dads pulled apart looking down on me.
"Oops sorry little guy. Forgot how tiny you were." Dad (Alex) joked.
I rolled my eyes again and sat down at the table and ate breakfast with my parents.
"So how are you and Ashton doing? He hasn't been here in a few days." Dad (Alex) asked.
"He's just been studying mostly. His mom wants him to get into a really good school."
"Well that's good. But is that what he wants?" He asked again.
I shook my head. " Not at all, he doesn't even want to go to college, he wants to stay here and try to make the band work. He's extremely confident that it'll go somewhere, but I doubt it."
"Luke your band is amazing! You've played a bunch of small bars around here. I don't get why you think it won't work out." Dad (Jack) pointed out.
"Thanks, but nobody wants to hear pubescent emo teenage boys play small bars. They want something like Harry Styles! He's got a cute face, fit body, he's british. it's all people want now. The band will never make it." I say as I finish my plate of food.
My dad (Alex) gets up and starts collecting the dishes. "Dont give up now, you'll never know what'll happen." He shook my hair with his hands and dissapeard into the kitchen.

"I'll think about it, but I gotta go, bye guys!" I said before grabbing my bag and heading out the door.
"We love you!" I heard dad (Jack) yell.
I shook my head "love you too!"
Now on my way to school!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~