Ch 23

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN ALMOST A MONTH ILL TRY TO MAKE SURE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN! NOW GO READ THE CHARACTER ASK
*When Ashton gets home after Luke kicked him out.*
Ashton's P.O.V

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin."

Oh boy

Before I was able to even get into my house I heard my mothers screaming.

"Why did I get a call from your school saying you got into a fight and left in the middle of the day?!" She yelled.
I sighed. "Mum it was to protect Luke and the babies. The guy was saying disgusting things about them and I didn't want him to step all over them like that, so I put him in a headlock."

She put her head in her hands.
"I get why you did that but why did you leave?"

I stomped over to the living room and sat down. And cried in my hands.
"Ashton what happened?" My mum asked quietly.
"I got so mad at the guy and he was such a homophobe. H-he made me so mad that I left and I said I wouldn't go back. He made me feel terrible for being in love with Luke and getting him pregnant."
My mum then pulled me into a hug as I cried on her shoulder.
"I'm so sorry." I repeated over and over.
We hugged for a little bit as she was trying to calm me down.
She then pulled away.
"Wait, Ashton do I smell cigarettes? I thought you stopped!"
"I never got rid of the pack. I did quit for a long while, but I just started up again. I kept them for emergencies."
"Honey you can't do this stuff. You have children on the way."
I huffed.
"I know."
My mum pulled me up and she led me over to the kitchen where my siblings Lauren and Harry sat doing homework.
"Hi Ashton!" Lauren called out.
"Hey Lauren. How was school?"
She shrugged.
"It was alright. In my writing class we had to write about our families, so I wrote about us and Luke and the babies."
I smiled.
"That's very nice of you. What do you think he's having?"
"I want it to be girls!"
"I want boys!" Harry spoke.
"Are you going to tell us yet? We're dying here!" He exclaimed.
"You have to wait until they're born. Only Luke and I know."
"Can you give us a hint?" Lauren asked.
"I don't think so. But what you can do is pick out names. Luke and I haven't thought of any yet."
"How are we supposed to think of names when we don't know what it is!" Harry said.
"Just think of one girl name and one boy name."
They nodded their heads and started writing down names.
I walked back over to my mum who was starting to cook dinner.
"Are you eating over tonight or are you going to Luke's?"
"About that..."
"What did you do?"
I scratched the back of my neck.
"Well I went over to his house right after school and we talked. He wasn't too happy with me and he doesn't want me near him until I fix myself and become the old me." I sniffled as tears were forming. "I don't know what to do."
Mum slowly put down the utensils and set her hands on my shoulders.
"Why don't you go to your room and rest okay honey. I'll come get you when dinner is ready."
I nodded and made my way to the bedroom.
I haven't stayed in my room in months since I stayed at the Gaskarths for so long.
I looked over to my bedside table and saw a few polaroids of Luke's side from when he had a flat tummy.

"What am I gonna do with you Luke?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADAAAA
GO TO THE CHARACTER ASK CAUSE I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS