Ch 13

Thank you so so so much for 1k!!! Don't forget to comment three baby names of each gender!

4 months!

Lukes P.O.V

We got home just in time before Ashton came home from school.

"are you gonna tell him you saw his mum?" Dad asked.

"Yeah. I have to, she wants him and the babies into her life. I couldn't say no after today. She was so heartbroken." I said.

My dad nodded wishing me good luck before he went to work.
Both of my dads work at a small music store a few blocks away.
Their kinda the reason I got into music.

I was interrupted with someone entering the door.

"Hey babe" Ashton said as he kissed me.
"Hey."
"So what did you do today?"
He went into the kitchen and came back with an apple.

"I uh did my work for school..."
"And?" He continued.
"You promise you won't be mad?" I rushed out.
"It depends." He looked a bit scared.
I took a deep breath. " I went to go see your mum today."

His eyes widened.

"Luke what the hell were you thinking?! Did she hurt you?" He ran over to me and protectively rubbed my bump.

"No Ashton, she didn't hurt me. I was trying to fix your guys' relationship." I sighed. "Ash, she wants you back into her life. Me, you, and the babies. She even got them clothes, I gave her the picture of the ultra sound." I smiled. He began pacing around the room.

"Luke she's messing with your head! She doesn't give two shits about us or the babies!" He yelled out.

I flinched at his words.

"Calm down Ash please."

He was pissed.

"She doesn't love me! Why do you think I moved out huh? She hated that I was gay, and it didn't help that I got my boyfriend pregnant with fucking twins!" He yelled again.
His face was getting beat red, his veins showing in his arm as he clutched his hands.

"I was trying to help you." I argued back.
"Well it didn't work you idiot! What you did was so god damn stupid and I swear if you ever talk to her again-"

"What are you gonna do huh?! Leave me, hit me? What are you going to God damn do Ashton. You know I tried so hard to have you talk to your own mother, but you were too scared to talk to her, so I took matters into my own hands. And I'm glad I did, because without her support, we would've been a fucking mess!" I yelled back.

I was getting small pains in my stomach. But I ignored it.

"Are you saying I'm a pussy for not talking to my own mother because she insulted us and our unborn children?!" Ashton screamed.

I was too scared to speak, but I didn't keep my mouth shut. "Yes I am. Because you shouldn't be afraid of your damn mother. You should be defending your family. But no you ran away! What does that make you huh?"

The pain kept getting stronger. I still ignored it.
"Why are you so god damn annoying?! I wish I never went out with you, and I wish I never have gotten to pregnant!"

That's when I shut up.
Tears were brimming in my eyes. I looked up at Ashton to see his face had softened with pity.
"Luke-" Ashton started.

"Do you mean that? Do you wish we never met. Or that I got pregnant with your children?" I cried.

"No no no- I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. I promise."
I shook my head, putting my hands on my belly. "Then why did you say it?"
He tried to come over to me. But I kept backing away.

"I don't know. But I promise none of it is true. I love you and the babies."

I couldn't help but sit down on the couch and cry.

After a few minutes I went to go upstairs, but Ashton held me back.

"Luke you're bleeding?"