Ch 9

First of all can I say Thank you for 500 reads?!!! Like wtf I posted 2 days ago! That's crazy. At least to me it is. Thank you for reading! Please tell me if I do a crappy job, and also give me some ideas because I want this story to be pretty long so I want your ideas and your opinions on the story so I can make it better for anyone who is reading. Oke doke byeeeee!

2 months, 3 weeks!

Ashton's P.O.V

Luke came home last night around 2 in the morning.
He didn't speak at all last night.
He just stood there as he was being lectured and then went to straight upstairs.
Right now it's nearly dawn and everyone besides Luke is still awake.
No one has said anything to each other yet.
But here we are just looking around waiting for someone to talk.
That didn't take long because Michael was one of the first ones to speak.
"What do we do now?"
The rest of us looked at each other, again, waiting for an answer.
"I don't know. Technically this is my fault this happened. If I had just accepted Luke and the babies and kept my mouth shut he would be fine." Alex spoke up.
Jack, who was sitting next to him grabbed his hand rubbing the back of Alex's hand with his thumb.
"Everything is alright now. Luke is back and that's what we wanted. I mean, running away from the situation is the last thing he should do. But I understand why he did it. I feel terrible for yelling at him. But he shouldn't have ran away." Jack said. "And Alex. Luke is back. Everything is okay now. What's happened, happened. And we can't change that. It's okay now, you can't keep blaming yourself for this."
Alex looked down at his lap not speaking.
We shouldn't be like this.
We all seem so... Depressed.
We should be waking up for school in a couple hours, but none of us has gotten sleep yet.
We shouldn't have spent all day yesterday finding Luke. He should've been home playing Fifa or eating all the ice cream we had left.
We shouldn't be so upset about what happened yesterday, but here we all sleepless, overthinking.
Ever since we found out Luke was pregnant. Nothing has been the same.
I don't want to say it's been getting worse, but it feels like it.
I'm excited for the babies to come.
I'm excited about all of it.
I can't wait to feel the babies soft skin a few hours after they've been born.
I can't wait to hold them. How small the would be with my large abnormal hands.
I can't wait for teach them how to walk and talk.
I just can't wait!
"Ash you okay there?"
I looked up to see everyone eyeing at me.
"Uh yeah just thinking." I told him.
A few minutes later, everyone went their separate ways and went to their room to sleep.
When I got to Luke's room I see him still awake.
He looked over at me as I saw his eyes red, his cheeks flushed, swollen lips, and tears streaming down his face.
" You alright?" I asked.
He just nodded.
"Luke you need to talk please. Everything is okay. Everyone is fine, we can sleep now yeah?"
He shook his head.
"I don't wanna sleep." He mumbled.
I tilted my head.
"Why not love?" I put my head on the face wiping his tears.
"I'm not tired." He mumbled again.
"You need to sleep, for you and the babies." He flinched at my words.
"Luke. You need to tell me what's wrong. Like I said, everything is okay. Your home safe now." He shook his head.
"I heard you guys downstairs. I kept you guys from sleeping and it's all my fault. If I wasn't so fucking stupid and left-" He got angry as he spoke.
"Luke Robert Gaskarth. You are not stupid in anyway shape or form. Alex was wrong for what he said and he is so sorry about it. And everyone else is going to sleep now. I guess it was a little bit extreme to leave the house and run away. But you did it to protect the babies." I pulled him into a hug as he sobbed.
I rubbed his back trying to shush him.
"Luke you gotta calm down or else your gonna get sick."
It didn't take long for Luke to pull away from me and start running towards the bathroom.
I was right behind him when he stopped in front of the toilet and puked.
I heard someone coming from another room to see Mike and Cal.
"Is he okay?" Mike asked.
I nodded. "Yeah, just a little morning sickness that's all."
When Luke was done he started to dry heaving as he usually does now.
"Luke breathe. You can't do that, nothing's coming up. Don't force it." I rubbed his back as he started to calm down.
I grabbed a wet towel to clean him up.
I pulled him up from the floor and made our way back to the bedroom.
I lifted up the covers and had Luke lay down.
I sat down next to him rubbing his stomach.
"Luke do you even play the guitar anymore?" I heard Calum asked.
Luke looked up and sees cal fiddling with his guitar.
"Not since I found out I was preggo." We laughed.
"Dude we should make a band!" Michael exclaimed.
"We tried that last year and it didn't work out remember? Plus if we did what would the band name be?" I asked.
"Bromance." Michael immediately said.
We all stared at him weirdly.
He laughed. "Oh my god! You guys thought I was serious?!"
"I hate you so much." Luke mumbled.
"Shut up you love me." Michael said.
"Nope."
Luke cocooned himself more into the blanket as his eyes were drooping.
"You tired?" I asked him.
He nodded his head.
Michael and Calum left the room saying goodnight and went back downstairs.
I changed out of my skinny jeans and t shirt and did the same to Luke, since he was "too lazy".
I crawled into bed and pulled my lover to my chest. I placed my hands on his slowly growing belly and I felt his hand on mine.
"I love you." I mumbled into his hair kissing him.
"I love you too" he replied.
I quickly pulled away and placed a kiss on his tummy.
"I love you two so much." I whispered and went back to our previous position.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.