Ch 25

WERE ALMOST OVER!!!! IM GONNA CRY! ONE MORE CHAPTER THAN THERES AN EPILOGUE

Ashton's P.O.V

9 months!

A week later since the scare and things are back to normal.
It was a slow day today as it was just Luke and I cuddling in his room while his dads are at work.
"Hey Luke?"
"Yeah?" He asked.
"Can I show you something real quick?"
He nodded his head.
I got up from the bed and made my way to my backpack. I picked up the small box that I had in there.
"I wanted to give this to the babies this when they turned 18, but I want to show you first."
I then handed the box.
He opened it up and saw a bunch of letters I have written within the last 7 months.
"Ash what are these?" He asked.
"They are letters I wrote to them. I was going to do it as a secret, but I don't want to keep secrets from you anymore."

He read the first letter I ever wrote.

2 months, 3 weeks.

Hi babies! I don't know your guys' gender yet so I'm going to have to call you babies until so.
I don't really know how to start this.
So I might as well tell you why I am doing this and how we ended up here.
Your daddy had just gotten back from his little adventure for the day. He ran away from your Grandpa Alex because he said some harsh words he didn't mean.
But everything is okay now I promise.
As of right now you and your daddy are both sleeping while I'm trying to write this.
I'm sorry if this is bad, it's my first one.
Anyway, I want to start writing you two little ones letters until your 18 and going to college or whatever you want to do with your lives.
While you are resting in your daddy's belly I am going to write letters hopefully every month. And then once your born I could write them once a year.
Good idea right?
Tell me tell you a bit of background story.
So I grew up mainly with my mother. Or your grandma. My dad left us when I was two and I don't have a very good memory of him. I don't want to end up like him. I want to be there for every moment of your life's. I can 100% promise you that for sure.
I have two siblings. Lauren and Harry. Lauren is 13 and Harry is 10. I don't get to see them so often as me and my mom got into a rough argument. But I hope we are able to fix things soon.
I hope I could pull as many dad jokes as I can so I can become that cool dad.

~ your father Ashton.
(Don't call me Ashton or else your grounded)

He then looked through all 7 of the letters and by the time he finished he had tears stream down his face.
"Ashton. These are beautiful. I'm so mad that you didn't tell me about this but I'm happy you did this."
I pulled him into a hug.
"I love you so much you know that right?"
He softly patted the sides of his belly.
"I sure hope you do because these little guys are coming soon."
I pulled away and gave a small peck to his large bump.
"Just a little longer and we can finally meet."
I grabbed the papers and put them back in the box then I made my way back into the curling position from before.
"So guess who's birthday is next week?" Luke asked.
"Hmm. Is it someone but the name of Ashton I suppose?"
He laughed.
"What do you want for your birthday. I know it's a bit late to ask, but I wanna know."
"I got everything I need. You, my friends, family, two babies on the way. My life is perfect."
I quickly kissed to tip of his nose.
"Cheesy, but cute. I really want to get you something, I would feel bad if I didn't." He pouted.
"I promise you babe that I'm alright with what I have. Please don't stress over this okay?"
He nodded.
"What happens if their born on your birthday?"
"Then we would have a triple birthday. That would be great!"
"We'll see about that." He groaned. "Can you rub my belly for a bit. They won't stop kicking and it's getting annoying."
"Are you getting contractions?" I asked.
He shook his head.
"No not yet. But my belly is getting sore from all the kicking."
I nodded. I pulled up his shirt and began rubbing circles on his very large belly.
He moaned. "That feels great."
"Jeez, moan anymore and you'll make my dick hard babe."
He scuffed. "You can jerk off in the bathroom then cause I wanna nap."
"You don't wanna give me a hand job. Or a blow job if you really wanna get kinky."
He slapped my chest.
"Stop it you horny freak!"
I kissed his cheek.
"You love me horny or not."
"Sometimes you jerk."

"Shut up and cuddle me preggo."