Ch 3

^^^^^^^^^
What Luke and Ashton look like in the story so far oke? Oke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lukey are you okay in there? You've been in there for a while babe?" I heard Ash asked outside the bathroom door.
For the past 3 weeks now, I've been puking every morning and sometimes throughout the day. I've been having really bad cramps. I didn't dare tell Ashton or my dads because I knew they would get over protective and bring me to a doctor.
"Y-yeah Ash I'm fine. I'm coming out now."
I got up from beside the toilet and went to the sink to wash out my mouth.
I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw that I was paler than normal. I know I'm pale already, but this is scary pale.

What is going on with me?

I opened the door to see a concerned Ashton look right at me. He held me by my waist and rubbed my sides.
"You alright babe? Are you having tummy problems?" He asked.
I nodded my head "it's nothing major. Just a sore stomach ache that's all."
Ash wasn't buying it so he persuaded me to go back to bed.
"Do you want me to rub your tummy? Maybe that could help." Again, I nodded, not saying a word. I hissed at his cold hands coming in touch with my skin.
"Awe sorry babe." He giggled and he continued rubbing my sour tummy as I started to fall asleep to his beautiful humming.

"Luke?"

"Lukey baby?"

"Since when did you start calling him that?"

I opened my eyes to see my dads and Ashton looking down at me.
"It's called showing affection." I heard Ash mumble to my dad (Jack). "Ah look who woke up!" Ash cheered.
I smiled but groaned as I felt my stomach churn against the palm of my hand.
"Awe Lukey are you okay? Ash told us your having some tummy problems." My dad (Alex) told me.
"And we brought you some soup!" My other dad exclaimed.
I sat up against the wall as I had the hot soup be placed on my lap.
I was going to take the spoon, but I felt a smack against my hand.
"No we will feed our little baby" Dad (Jack) said as he pinched my cheeks. I whined but agreed since I felt lazy.
As I was being fed like the little baby I am. I had Ash sit next to me rubbing my tummy, my dad (Alex) by my feet watching me closely and my other dad feeding me.
After just 3 sips I didn't want to have anymore because of how terrible my stomach felt. I shook my head as my dad tried to feed me more. "Cmon buddy. You need to eat, it will help your stomach feel better."
I continued to shake my head in protest.
He sighed as he put the soup on my bedside table.
I felt gross so I leaned my head on Ashton's shoulder and closed my eyes.
"Luke does anything else bother you?" My dad (Alex) asked.
I shook my head and layed my hands on my tummy.
"How long have you been feeling like this?"

Pause

Should I tell them the truth? Or do it the best way possible and lie?

Let's go with the second one ;)

"My stomach started hurting me this morning that's all." I told my dad. He nodded and got up from the bed and touched my forehead with the back of his hand.
"Hmmm... You don't seem warm. Odd."
"What if he has the flu?" Ashton asked.
"No that wouldn't be right, because it's the middle of the summer in the heat. If this happened in June or July, maybe it would make more sense." He told Ash.
I got that bad grumbling feeling again wanting to throw up.
"Jack he's gonna throw up, help me bring him to the bathroom." My dad demanded.
I was picked up from my bed getting very nauseous.
"Shit Jack carry him or he won't make it in time."
I could already feel the bile ride through my throat.
I was able to get to the toilet in time for me to throw up.
I didn't realize I was crying until my dad (Alex) wiped them away from my cheeks.
"I'm sorry you don't feel well buddy." He said brushing the hair away from my face.
I couldn't hold it in any longer so I started sobbing. Putting my hands to my face to muffle my cries.
I felt 3 pairs of arms wrap around my frail body. But I got the feeling to throw up again and pushed them away to empty myself.
"Little guy got a bad stomach virus." My dad (Alex) whispered.
When I thought I was done for now I placed my hand on my tummy seeing if that would call it down.
I leaned up against the wall still feeling nauseous.
Everything was blurry and I heard muffles.
I could barely make out the conversation my dads and Ashton were having.
"Lu.... Are you....... kay? Luke.....?" I heard until I was picked up and I think brought back to my bed where I instantly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Luke..."

"Luke!"

I quickly opened up my eyes in fright with my dads staring at me.
"Lukey are you alright?" My dad (Alex) asked.
I shook my head too scared to speak as I cried into my lap.
I was pulled into a tight hug as my dad rubbed my back.
"Luke we need to bring you to a doctor okay? I know we asked this before, but you need to be honest with me. Did you really start not feeling good this morning? Or did you just cover up?" He asked.
I shook my head no again.
"I-It started 3 w-weeks ago. I started throwing up. I-I'm sorry dad." I cried into his shoulder.
"Luke you should have told us. This whole thing could have been prevented. What if something happened to you?"
I was going to respond, but I was stopped by a painful feeling in my abdomen.
I screamed out in pain as I grabbed onto my stomach.
"Luke? Shit Jack start the car we're taking him to the hospital." My dad(Alex) yelled. But that make me freak out even more. And my breathing became increasingly uneven.
"Luke I know your scared, but you need to breathe okay. You are going to be okay alright? I promise." My dad put his hands on my shoulders and told me to take deep breaths, but the pain was too much to handle.
My dad quickly carried me out of the house with Ashton running behind him and getting in the car.
I looked up and saw my dads fearful face looking down at me crying.
"You'll be okay Lukey."

And then everything went black...