Character Ask Answers!

Hello people!
I know I was supposed to last month but I didn't get a lot of questions. So I might as well do it now!

Luke-

Tell me the Genders.
- Chapter 26 ;)

Ashton-

What would Luke do if he found you smoking again?
~ I would never forgive myself if Luke ever found out. That's why I'm going to stop as of now while the babies are nearly here.

You're a dad. Can I call you daddy?
- Only Lukey calls me that

Michael-

When is Malum going to happen?
- Who?

Is Malum real?
- WHO IS MALUM?!

Calum-

When is Malum going to happen?
-Malum? Maaaalllluuumm... Michael...Calum...Malum! Oh I get it now!
And to answer that question... probably never. Michael is as straight as a ruler 😞

|*?*#€\€|€|~#*<$,$€{'

-€{*~£{!{£]£~€~

Alex-

- When you adopted Luke. Why did you pick him?

- Good question. Well it was really Jack that pick out Luke. But when I first saw him, he was all smiles. He was the happiest baby I have ever seen. He had these cute chubby cheeks and had blonde fuzz on top of his head. I'm getting teary-eyed while talking about this.
*runs away crying*

Jack-

How did you and Alex meet?
- Well we met when we were in Middle School and we started off as friends and then in High School we were dared to kiss each other and that's where we started off.

Anne-
Adopt me?

- I would but there are already so many kids in the family. Love your parents sweetheart

Is it fun not having Ashton around?

- It's a lot less work without him here. But it's defiantly not enjoyable. He will always be my baby like Lauren and Harry.

Derek

Dafaq you doing to the Lashton family is perfect. I wish you actually died.
(Not really even though I hate you death is horrible.)

- First off. Rude. Second, I love Luke more than Ashton ever could. I mean I did fall for him first before Irwin showed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to all who sent in a question! I know it's kinda short but that's okay.
I could always update this if anyone else has anymore questions. I honestly didn't think I was going to get any.

Now here's my question to you.

Should there be a sequel?
If so what do you want to happen and what do you expect to happen?