Ch 6

FETUS ASHTON ASDFGHJKL!!!!

4 weeks!

Luke's P.O.V

Well. Today's the day. Probably one of the most terrifying days of my life.

Telling Ashton's mum I'm pregnant.

Am I being too dramatic? Is it my hormones or am I always this crazy?

Anywho. Ashton and I were driving to his house. There were little chit chats here and there. But I know he was just as nervous as I am.
Hopefully his mum could maybe support us in a way. What's the worst that can happen?!

We pulled up in front of the house and got out of the car slowly.

I looked over at Ashton and he held his hands with mine.
"It's gonna be okay babe. I promise." He gave me a kiss on the cheek.
When we entered the house Ash was pulled into a hug.
"Thank god your home, I've missed you so much." His mum mumbled into his shoulder.
They hugged for at least 5 minutes while I stood in the corner of the room awkwardly.
Ashton's mum led him into the kitchen totally oblivious that I was in the same room as them.
Ash looked back at me and grabbed my hand and gently pulled me over to him and his mum.

"Uh mom Luke and I need to tell you something." Ash said shyly.
"Well hopefully it's not too bad. It's not like one of you are pregnant right?" She chuckled. I looked over at Ashton scared as hell while he gave me the same reaction.
"Mum that's actually it. Luke is pregnant." He said as he pulled out the ultrasound. His mum looked down at the photo.

"Nice joke guys. But Luke can't get pregnant." She laughed. Ashton sighed.

"No mum Luke is pregnant with twins even! We went to the doctors a couple days ago after Luke started throwing up every morning for 3 weeks straight. His dad Jack drove him to the hospital. And on the way there Luke passed out and then he was bleeding. When a few hours at the hospital that's where we found out Luke was pregnant. His dad Alex left the room then I did then I went back to Luke last night. Mum this is not a joke." Ash exclaimed. His mum had no reaction.

"Mum we didn't plan this. But I won't leave Luke like this. I will get a job that pays well to help with the babies and I will keep going to school." He rushed out.
His mum shook her head.
"No, no Ashton why?! You could've had such great opportunities like a great college and a well payed job. Your ruining your future with your freakish boyfriend and twins that you need to take care of 24/7 Ashton!" She yelled.
I was terrified, so I snuck behind Ashton trying not to cry with her harsh words.

"Luke is not a freak! He is carrying your grandchildren." Ashton yelled.

I squeezed Ashton hand as a signal for him to calm down a bit.
"Get out!" His mum yelled at him. "I didn't want you to get a boyfriend but you didn't want to listen and now you got him pregnant at 16?! I didn't raise a disobedient child."
Ashton grabbed my hand and pulled us into his room.

He got a few suitcases and stuffed them up with clothes and shoes.

Ashton looked back at me with guilt.
"Luke I'm so so sorry. Don't believe anything that she said. You and our children are not freaks. Like the doctor said before, there have been so many other guys who have gotten pregnant. You are no different from them. I love guys so much and you should never forget that." Ashton told me as he put his hand on my flat belly. I lied my hand on top of his smiling.

"Cmon lets go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month later

2 Months!

Ashton has been living with me and my dads for over a month now.

Also today I have my 2 month appointment! I have grown a fairly small tummy which is pretty scary. Just to be reminded that there are two human beings growing and creating inside of me is exciting but also really terrifying. But everything will be okay because I have my dads and Ashton by my side.

I have also told Calum and Michael and they were very supportive. Michael nearly cried saying that Ashton and I were "relationship goals"

But anyway my dads, Ashton and I were heading to the doctors for my ultrasound.
When driving and walking into the building Ashton couldn't keep his hands off my growing belly.

I honestly think he's more excited for the babies than I am.

When my name was called it was only Ashton and I that went into the room we were assigned.

The doctor from last month, which i found out his name as Dr. Cooper, began the ultra sound. He put cold blue gel around my bare tummy and used a wand over me.

"Well, there they are. Two healthy babies. They seem to be growing at a normal pace which is great and I don't see anything wrong in there chromosomes that can change the way they are. Not much happens at this point until the 4 month mark when you get to find out the genders. So is there any questions boys?" Dr Cooper asked.

"Lukes dad told me that if Luke doesn't gain a certain amount of weight by his 7th mark he would have to be put on bed rest right?" Ashton asked.

Dr. Cooper nodded. "Yes, he has to gain at least 40-50 pounds by then. Sounds a lot but that the only way he could move around without straining himself and the babies." He explained. "Is that it?" He asked.

Ash and I nodded.

"Okie dokie then! I was able to get some photos, how many pictures would you like to have boys?" The doctor asked.
"3 should be enough." I told him.
He then gave me a small rag to wipe my stomach and then left to bring back the pictures.

"So what do you want the babies to be? Both girls, boy, or one of each?!" I asked Ashton.
He chuckled and came over to me to help me sit up.

"I prefer little girls, but I would be fine with whatever we get as long as they're healthy." Ashton said as he placed his hands on my waist and helped me off the bed.

Dr. Cooper came back into the room with 3 pictures of our beautiful babies.

"There's one more thing I should add. And Luke this is 100% up to you. There have been many males that have gotten pregnant like I said last month, but half of those men were able to have a natural birth. And there is the other half that had c-sections. You can do either way Luke, whichever makes you comfortable. There will be no way of having any problems with doing either natural or c-section." He informed us. "You don't need to tell me now which one you would like to do, but keep thinking about it yeah?"

I nodded my head and thanked him as Ash and I left the room hand in hand thinking about our little ones.