Ch 8

2 Months!

Ashton's P.O.V

As Michael, Calum and I were downstairs we heard the upstairs door slam.

"I'm uh gonna check upstairs yeah." I told them. They nodded as I started heading up the stairs.

"Oh my god Jack he's gone, we need to find him." I heard Alex whimpered.

"Alex ... Jack? Where's Luke?" I asked.
Alex and Jack looked over at me scared.
"Ash I'm so sorry." Alex started to come over to me.

"Where's Luke?"
He looked down at his hands. "I don't know. He ran away and it's all my fault!"

"Babe Luke is alright he will come home." Jack walked over towards Alex. He placed his hand on Alex's shoulder as he gasped.

"But what about the babies? Oh my god, I'm getting the keys." Alex ran over to the kitchen and started running towards the door.

"Ash go get Michael and Calum and take your car. Jack and I are going downtown. You three go towards uptown. Check every alleyway, check every park, and check every building."
When they left, I went downstairs to go get Mike and Cal and then we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been nearly 3 hours and we haven't seen or heard of anything from Luke.

Alex and Jack have called a bunch of times telling that they haven't found him either.

I'm so worried.

I mean who wouldn't be?

When your boyfriend who's carrying your children run away and you can't find them is nerve racking.

"Ash we've searched around town back and forth probably ten times now. It's starting to get late. Maybe Luke went home." I heard Michael behind me.
I pulled over the car and started crying.
"W-what if we can't f-find him?!" I sobbed.
I felt Cal move over to hug me as best as he can.
"Ash we will find him I promise. Let's call Jack and Alex and we'll see what they say okay?" He suggested.
I nodded and took out my phone, calling Jack.
The phone barely had the chance to ring before he picked up.
"Did you find him?" He rushed out.
I shook my head forgetting I was on the phone.
"No I'm sorry. But we checked all over town and every park more than twice. I don't know where else to look."
I heard quite sobs on the other side of the line.
"Alex calm down babe. Lukey is alright I promise."  Jack told Alex.
I felt a pain in my chest. I felt tense and scared.
What if we can't find him?
What if he or the babies are hurt?
What if we can't find him soon enough and he goes into labor-
"Ash!" Calum interrupting my thoughts.
"Do you want me to drive?" He asked. I nodded my head and we switched seats.
"Alright. We are not giving up on Luke this easily. We need to find him as soon as we can. We will go ask anyone for information. And we'll go across town if we need to. We are going to find Luke." Calum demanded.
Michael and I nodded and Calum started up the car.
I looked down at my phone to see I was still in a call with Jack.
" Jack did you hear that?" I asked.
"Yeah. Alex and I will keep searching. If we can't find him by midnight I guess we can go home and call police."
I said okay and we both hung up.

"Let's go find Luke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's P.O.V (OOO)

*flashback to hours before*

I ran out of the house as fast as I could with tears rolling down my face.
I kept running until I got to deserted part of town. I quickly ran over to a small alleyway with no animals or dumpsters.

I hid all the way in the back in the dark.

I slowly slid down the wall and placed a hand on my little belly rubbing it slowly.

"Don't worry babies. Daddy will protect you. Even though your grandpa doesn't love us as much as I would hope, I still love you both with all my heart. I will give you all I got to make sure your both happy and healthy." I smiled a little bit but then my stomach started to churn again. I groaned as I felt absolutely nauseous from the running before and also my morning sickness.

After being in the alleyway for a few more hours, it got dark.

I realized I had nowhere to go besides home.

I want to go home.

But my dad doesn't even love me. Or the babies!
And I probably worried my other dad and Ashton sick.
And Mikey and Cal!
I left them in my house alone!!!
Some friend I am right?
But Ashton.
He's probably crushed.
Maybe he didn't realize I left.
What if he breaks up with me?!
I can't live with two babies in an alleyway!

I shook the feelings out of my thoughts

I decided to get up and slowly walk around hopefully stumbling on the pathway to home.