The last words

Werewolves. Said to be the Slaves of the moon and the moon goddess herself. There are different breeds of werewolves, six to be exact and in each breed there is a kingdom and then other smaller packs. The six breeds are Lycans, Lokoti, North American, Polar, Asian, and European. Im a lycan, we are the purest of the six, said to be direct descendants of the first werewolves, and the most royal. In the lycan community there is a high monarchy and several smaller packs. The lycans are the most powerful and strongest out of the six, we shift like water, where the other five can take up to five minutes to fully shift we can shift within a blink of an eye. You can tell a lycan by their eyes, lycans have pure golden flakes in their eyes but in wolf form their eyes are pure golden, unless you're a royal then you have golden eyes with lilac flakes in them. The lycans are the most feared out of the six, with our wolves being bigger, faster, and stronger than the other. we only live in communities segregated from the other breeds.

in the Kingdom where my parents have ruled for nearly 100 years, I have been training to take over the kingdom after I finds her mate who will rule the kingdom with me.

"Happy birthday my sweet Drew." My mother wished me on this special day.

"I can't believe my baby girl is 19 today, she's growing up way too fast for my liking." My father complained to me and my mother as I was getting ready for my birthday ball.

My ballgown this year is a lovely midnight blue, the silky fabric felt calming to the touch. The color goes well with my pale skin and dark hair, my green eyes go perfect with the dainty diamonds that hang around my neck. My best friend Evie is curling my hair while my mother is finishing my makeup. After my hair and makeup were finish my mom places my tiara on the crown of my head, I love being a princess, not because I'm a spoiled brat because my parents do not just give me money they make me earn it through school and doing chores around the palace.

I slipped on the silver heels that were laid out for me and started to walk down the corridors to get to the ballroom where my ball is being held. As I make my way to the staircase that leads into the ballroom the voices of hundreds of people erupted, my nerves were jumping around everywhere. I waited at the top of the grand staircase for my introduction...a glass was lightly hit with a metal knife and the crowd slowly died down.

"Now introducing Princess Drew Katrina Venus Patrova" The royal announcer's voice boomed over the quiet crowd as I made my way down the grand staircase eyes immediately snapped in my direction, I lightly smiled as I continued to go down the stairs one-by-one.

At the bottom of the stairs waited my father, I took his hand as he led me to the middle of the room. The classic music started to play as my father and I started to sway around the room until my friend and royal beta Aiden asked to cut in. As me and Aden swayed for an hour or two. Me and Aden have been fiends since diapers, I love him like he is my brother.

The rest of the night went the same as every other birthday ball I've had; talking with other people of high power, dancing around with my two best friends, and eating.

"I'll walk you back to your room." Aiden escorted me to my room after the night was over, when we got to my room I asked if he would wait outside until I change. I entered my room and walked into my walk in closet that is a big as one of the guest bedrooms. I opened one of the white drawers; pulled out a pair of silk shorts and a white tank top, I quickly changed, grabbed a makeup wipe and removed my makeup and pull my hair up.

I let Aiden back into my room. We both plopped onto the warm, blue silk blanket that laid on top of my white canopy bed and I let out a long breath.

"Tonight was pretty fun." Aiden tried to start a conversation.

"Not that I'm not thankful for everything that my parents do for me, but I have the exact same party every year. Its really tiresome." I replied

"I understand, but never the less it was still fun." he smiled at me. Aiden has light sandy brown hair with hazelnut eyes and a great smile, his tanned skin makes every girl fall at his feet, and his chiseled muscles would make almost any girl drool; except for me.

"It was fun, I loved my dress this year," I announced.

"It was really pretty" he complimented

"Thank you" I smiled and cuddled into the warm sheets and slowly drifted to sleep, at some point throughout my deep slumber I felt a light kiss on my forehead and heard my door click quietly.

5 Days Later:

"We will be back shortly my dear, we are just going to meet with a few other royal packs to discuss some things." My mother assured me next to the black SVU that was taking them to the airport.

"Please hurry back. I will miss you greatly." I hugged my mother once last time before she got into the car and gave a quick kiss to her cheek. I hugged my father goodbye and he kissed the crown of my head.

"I love you daddy." I sniffled into his chest

"I love you too princess." he gave me one last kiss before he joined my mother in the car. My mother blew a kiss towards me, I caught it and put it to my heart.

"I love you mom!! Love you dad!" I gave one last goodbye before the car drove away.

Who knew that would be the last time I saw and hugged my parents?

I know that was short but this is my new story!!! I will be much more frequent with updates and more interactive with you guys!! I hope you enjoyed!! Kisses xoxo