14. Joining

I woke up due to my alarm clock at 6am, the ceremony for conjoining the packs is at 8am which gave me plenty of time to get ready. I rolled over to see Braxton still sleeping, I smiled and got out of the bed, not making a single noise. I went to the bathroom and began to brush my teeth and I brushed through my messy hair.

Braxton was still sleeping so I had to wake him up, I slightly pushed on his shoulder to try to wake him. I squealed when he grabbed my hips and pulled me to the bed, causing me to fall and roll under him as he towered over me.

A mischievous look was shining in his blue eyes as his gazed down at me. He reached down and placed a kiss on my lips. Then, he just pulled away after only a few moments and walked to the closet to get dressed
"What a tease" I mumbled as I got out of the bed. I heard him chuckle deeply as I myself walked into the closet, he already had on his pants on and was putting on his shirt. I looked over at my favorite crown and touched one of the diamond tips.
"When will I get a crown?" Braxton asked me
"You will become king when we mate" I shrugged
"When will that be?" He asked me again, I shrugged again and walked away from the crown to grab my white flowy dress

 "When will I get a crown?" Braxton asked me "You will become king when we mate" I shrugged "When will that be?" He asked me again, I shrugged again and walked away from the crown to grab my white flowy dress

I fishtail braided my hair, making it nice, thick, and kinda messy looking. I applied light makeup and kept everything looking natural as possible. I had to be barefoot for the ceremony so I don't have to worry about shoes today.

Time passed so quickly that I didn't notice that it 7:54 I rushed downstairs and stood at the back door and took a sharp intake of air. And walked out of the doors with my head held high and my eyes wandering around the large group of were wolves. I saw Braxton standing on a little stage thing with a royal announcer who also does these types of ceremonies.

I met with Braxton at the front and the royal announcer started to talk, I wasn't really paying attention because I was looking at Braxton, his face looked very intimidating and cold. His eyes were void of any emotions, I've never seen him like this, but maybe this is just him, being the alpha of the ruthless pack.

The announcer took my hand and sliced it, the cut was deep, but it would heal in a short time. I began to squeeze the blood from my hand into the jar thing and I squeezed it for about seven minutes until about 3 pints were in the jar. I began to fell slightly Light headed but my wound quickly healed and Braxton got his hand sliced and he squeezed about a pint of blood with mine.

Then the knife and two jars went around the crowd, one with mine and Braxton's blood in it and an empty one for the pack members blood. I watched as all of the members sliced their palms and dropped a some blood into the jar and then dropped some of my blood on their cut and it heal instantly. Every time someone would cut their palm the smell of the crimson liquid that poured out made my hands shake and my teeth hurt. I tried to compose myself as best as possible and hope that it goes by quicker.