prolouge

"Taylor cone in were going to be late!" My mom yelled at me from the bottom of the stairs.

"Im coming." I say stepping into my TOMS.

I got down the stairs as fast as I could, tripling over a few steps in the process.

"Finnaly, come on they are going to get mad if they have to wait." She said ushering me out the door, and to the car where my dad was waiting for us."

Today is the auction. The auction is the worst day of any girls life, depending on who bids the highest on you.

The auction is when all the un-mated alphas come to "find" there Luna. If you are chosen you will be put through a series of tests that will let the alphas see how good of a Luna you would be.

Evrey girl between the ages of seventeen and twenty five are required to show up in the town square and each girl will have there name put in a jar, that if your lucky enough your name will be put on the bottom.

There is no telling on what alphas will be here, or where they have travelled form to get here. That's another thing if the aloha that."finds" you lives somewhere that is not your pack or your state you are required to leave behind your friends and familie to be the submissive mate that you were bought for.

Before I know it my dad's already pulling up to the town square.

"Were here." My mom says with tears forming in her eyes.

My dad turns the car off and turns to face me.

"No matter what happens or where you may end up were alwase going to be here for you, and you'll alwase be my baby girl." He says with tears in his eyes to.

We all get out of the car so I can give them proper huges.

"Ok I love you so much." My mom said pulling back from the hug

Next was my dad which was the hardest good bye.

"I love you baby girl." He said pulling me into a pappa bear hug. That's what he called them when I was little.

"Stop crying your going to make me ruin my makeup." I say laughing a little and wiping away the tears before they had the chance to ruin the make up that I spent hours on trying to perfect.

"Ok go before your late." My mom said ushering me to go goin the ever so growing crowd of girls.

"Ok I love you guys." I said waving goodbye.

Once I broke away from my crying parents I manage to pull myself together and hoping tell crowed of anxious girls.

"Taylor!" My best friend Isabell yelled from where she was standing.

I quickly make my way towards her in the process trying not to make anyone fall.

"Hi." She says with a sad smile.

"Hey don't do that, no matter what happens were alwase going to be best friends and nothing fan change that."I say trying to stop her and myself from crying.

"I just hope that were not picked esspesially because this is our first year." She says with hope in Here eyes.

Before I get the chance to say anything the announcer comes on stage saying it's time for the closing. He announces that at least twenty girls will be chosen.

He starts with a girl that I've never heard of be for. And then he continues.

"Annabelle stewart , Emily Ann, Bella Hughes." And so on.

I can see Isabell suck in a breath when they get to the last name.

"And finally......" There was a long pause as he stick his hand in the jar to pull out the last name. "Taylor Makenzey."

I've never felt the urge to cry as much as I did today.

I made my way up to the platform. On the way getting many looks of pity.

Once I made my platform and stood by the girl who was letting tears stream down her face, I look out into the crowd and see Isabella in tears. I look a little bit furthers into the crowd and see my mom sobbing onto my dad's shoulder.

"Well there you have it ladies, the ground Luna's to be." He says taking a step back and letting evreyone get a view of us.

I feel like crawling into a hole and just waiting for this to all be over.

Phew this is a long one! This is dedicated to McCartneygirl61842 for the idea to publish this, thanks girl! I hope you like it. If your reading this please comment in weather you think I should keep writing and if you liked it please vote. 😊