Chapter Thirteen: Oh Shit

"Taylor no!" Eric yells behinde me as if he knew what I was about to do.

But its to late.

I knelt down and looked the terrifying wolf in his eyes.

All of a sudden the wolf stopped growling and breathing heavily and came so close that I could feel his breath.

I do something that know one has ever done before I reach out to him and buried my hand in his pitch black fur causing him to loosen up a bit.

As if we were the only things in the room he just stared as if he had been looking at an innocent little baby.

His eyes softened and his ears slightly tilted back and he stared observing the mask that laid delicately on my face.

Someone had sneezed and as if someone had fliped switch he turned to face the person and let out a roar.

The wolf took a defensive stance and let out a low rumble that was terrifying.

Eric ran up and had snatched me up from behind the savage wolf and that's when all hell broke loose.

The wolf started to lunge at people left and right as if they were trying to kill him.

Someone came up and injected him with something and he relaxed instantly.

Before I could see what was going to happen next Eric had already drug me and Emma outside.

Without any words we got in the car and sped of into the night.

After some silence Eric spoke up.

"What the hell were you thinking you could have gotten killed." He said tightening his grip in the steering wheel.

"I don't know it was a reflex and I couldn't stop it." I say monotone.

"We'll didn't your wolf warn you?" Emma says softly.

"Yeah, she said I needed to leave."

"And you didn't listen?" Eric says getting angryer at the second.

"I told you it was a reflex I couldn't stop it." I argue.

"She don't say anything else to warn you?" Emma aks suspiciously.

"No." I say.

If I told them what Ivory said about him being a king and being mad at me there's know telling what Eric might have done.

"You have a death wish I swear your the craziest person I've ever met." Emma says with a slight laugh.

I ignore her and stare at out the window at the passing trees.

What the hell just happened? I ask myself.

When Eric pulled up to my house and before I could get out he spoke.

"We are going to have to patrol your house."

"What why?"

"Just in case there's, no telling what the wolf could do if he turned savage again."

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously.

"He has your sent now, if he wanted he could track you wherever you went."

"Why would he track me?" I ask nervously.

"Once an alpha is set on something or someone they will stop at nothing to try and find it." He says looking back at me.

"We should stay the night with her to make sure everything's ok until the gaurds show up." Emma spoke.

"Mabey that's best." Eric says with a sigh.