Chapter Twenty: Beast

A loud roar terms thought the air

"Not again."

I run towards the growl and see the now familiar black wolf.

"Slade snap out of it!" An alpha yells at him.

I make my way up so that I'm am eye to eye with him ignoring the warnings and cries to stop.

"What's up with you doing this?" I ask looking him in the eye.

He responds with a huff.

I shake my head and start to get up but he nips at my hand.

"What was that for?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

His breathing picks up and it looked like he was fighting with himself.

"Touch him!" Someone yelled from the crowd.

I look at them with a confused look.

"It will do us all good, pleas." Someone pleads.

I turn back to him and see that his eyes have turned that scary red color again and he was gwroling at the crowd.

"Slade." I call.

He snaps his head towards me and then slowly walks up to me like a predator stalking its prey.

When he gets close enough I reach my hand out ignoring the warning growls he was admitting.

I slowly and carefully burry my hands into his thick and surprisingly soft fur.

He looks me in the eyes as I explore his fur and he starts to relax but his breaths were still ragged.

He backs up and motions for me to follow him.

He leads me through the crowds and outside to the garden.

"What was that?" I ask breathless from what happened just a matter of seconds ago.

He goes behinds a tree and comes out as his normal self with shorts hanging low on his hips.

"I ruined your dress." He says pointing out the dirt stains from being on the ground.

"You didn't answer my question ." I say ignoring his statement.

"I'll tell you but you have to promise not to run away." He says timidly.

"Shoot."

"I'm a beast, it was passed down from my ancestors from France as a curse from humans, the curse is called ranicks meaning me and my wolf have a side that comes from the darkness, basically I have a demon side that can't be controlled and when it comes out all hell breaks loose because no one can stop it." He says all with his back facing me.

"Why did he come out when he did all those time?" I ask stepping closer.

"The first time, before I met you he claimed you and didn't like it when you were with that guy, the second was because you challenged me when I was very frustrated and then just now because that dude." He sighed.

"What do you mean by frustrated?"

"You don't know how hard it is to control myself when I'm around you, just, fuck its like what ever you do is a turn on." He says turning around and facing me.

"Like when you bite your lip like that." He said brushing his thumb on the lip that was caught between my teeth.

"The way you walk, talk, eat, and the slit in your dress that shows those sexy ass legs." He says putting his warm hand on my exposed leg.

My breathing picks up when he trails his hand to my butt squeezing it making me jump towards him.

"Or that nice ass thats tight as hell that you strutt around." He says breathless.

He looks at my lips and licks his.

"What are you thinking?" He asks.

"That your driving me insane with your emotions and your looks and your actions and your touch, you make my heart go wild and I don't know why because I'm supposed to hate you for taking me away from my family but I just can't find it in me to do so."

He takes a shrap breath in and leans closer.

"You don't know how hard I'm trying to control myself." He says cupping my cheek in his big man hand.

I don't know what takes over me but I respond with.

"Then don't."

He growls lustfully and leans in touching my lips with his with a fire filled passionate kiss.

It starts slow but than turns hungry and soon enough he's parting my lips with his tounge exploring my mouth.

He pulls away quickly with red eyes.

"What are you dong to me." He asks out of breath.

I respond by pulling him into another heated kiss.

His hands trailed down to the zipper of my dress and started to fumble with it but he pulls away.

"Shit, I'm loosing control, you need to leave now." He growls with red eyes.

"No im--."

"Go!" He shouts.

With water eyes I run as best I can with these damn heels on back to the awaiting car.

"I've been instructed to bring you back to the alphas palace." The driver states pulling out of the drive way.

The whole way all I could think was.

I'm loosing control of my self all because of him and I can't gain any back.

And that...

I'm falling for a beast.

Yay and update, I hope you liked it! I hope everyone had a good break. Don't forget to comment what you think and vote if you liked it😊😊 (sorry for any grammar errors)