Chapter Eleven: Royal Treatment

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes and my alarm clock blaring.

I role over and shut it up.

I am so thankful that today we don't have to get up at the break of dawn and go through vigorous training for six hours.

I do my usual morning routine of taking shower and throwing something clean on.

Down stairs I have a breakfast bowl waiting in the freezer for me. I heat it up and I turn on some music while I'm waiting for it to finish.

The music gets to me and I start to dance around the spacious kitchen singing alone to the song James Authur say you won't go.

I know I needed you But I never showed it
But I want to stay with you till were gray and old
Say you won't let go
Just say you wont let go

I spin around the island and open the micro wave to reach for my yummy breakfast.

I dance over to the breakfast bar and sit down and enjoy the delicious food.

"Some dance moves you got there." I hear a voice say behinds me.

I jump and almost spill my food and orange juice.

I turn around to see Emma laughing like there's no tomorrow and Eric smiling like a wierdo.

"Damn it you almost made me drop my precious breakfast bowl." I say trying to calm my heart.

"Ohh food." He says coming and taking the bowl out of my hands.

"I wasn't finished!" I say when he states to eat it.

He doesn't say anything just keeps saying it.

"I hate you." I say glaring at him.

"You know you love me." He says with a mout full of my breakfast.

"What brings you guys here?" I ask.

"I thought it would be fun to help you get ready for our training." Emma responds.

"What do you mean?"

"Were having a training in how to act  royal." She says doing a curtsey.

"And we have to get dressed up?"

"Yup now come on let's go." She says dragging me up to my room.

She ended up putting me in a dress that wasn't to fancy but fancy enough for me.

It was a  simple white lace and lace sleeves, it came to my mid thigh and it had a key hole back and it was pairs with whiye flats that had a little sliver bow on it.

"Is there a reason that I look like I'm apart of a black and white picture?" I ask curios.

"White symbols that your pure and I can guarantee that your going to be the only one in all white." She said with a smile.

"And how is that supposed to be a good thing?"

"The alphas are going to notice that your wearing all white and they know  it means purity and that's what they all want is a pure girl not a slut." She says shaking her head.

"What about you?"

"Oh sweetie we all know I'm not pure."

I give her a what the hell look.

"Come on I'm eighteen you can't expect less."

I shake my head and grab my bag going down stairs to greet Eric who was lounging on the couch eating a bag of chips.

"Way to make yourself feel at home." I say spoking him.

"Geesh I thought you were Em..... Whoa you look amazing." He says stopping mid sentence.

"Hey be careful your on very dangerous territory looking at an alphas future mate like that." Emma says walking down the stairs.

He snaps out of it and we all walk to the car that was waiting for us.

"After you my ladies." Harry says holding the back door open for us.

"Thank you." I say with a friendly smile.

"I'm gonna meet you guys there." Eric says before shutting the door.

"Are you ladies ready for tonight?" Harry asks.

"Ehhh." We say.

"Well your in for a treat." He says smiling.

"We get the full royal treatment." Emma says smiling like a toddler.

The royal treatment?

Well that's new.

Whoop an update! Sorry if it seems kinda all over the place I had a little bit of a hard time writing it. I hope you liked it and if you did don't forget to vote and comment😊😊(oh and I put a picture at the top of the dress because I'm terrible at describing things.)