Chapter Three: Traning

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains I tried to roll over and go back to sleep but I realized that today was the first day of traning.

I roll out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and make it so the waters just right and slip off my clothes and let the warm water embrace me. Once I was don't I wrap blow dry my hair and put it in a pony tail.

I decide not to put in make up Just because I will probably be sweating my ass of. 

I change into my favorite workout outfit (picture at the top). Once I got done I went down stairs to see what food there was to eat.

I open the fridge up to see if there were anything that I could eat but only ended up with some orange juice. Next I opened the freezer and found chocolate chip waffles.

I pop them into the toaster and pour some orange juice into a glass.

Once I was done eating I brushed my teeth and grabbed my strap bag and stuffed my phone a water bottle,my ear buds and some perfume for later.

Once I was done with that there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Taylor, ready for a day of traning?" Harry asked when I opened up the door.

"No, I suck at that stuff." I say joining him outside.

"Well don't be intimidated but some of the alphas will be there." He said looking kinda worried.

"There's no way that a few alphas will scare me." I say hoping he dint notice that I was actually scared shitless.

"Ok now when we get out there you can not at any point make any eye contact with them unless your told other wise." Harry said after we pulled up to the clearing.

"Ok." I said getting out of the car.

"Ohhh and you might want to take that off." He said pointing to the jacket I had over my sports bra.

I gave him a confused look.

"It will give you a better chance of an alpha noticing you." He said trying to explain it.

I took a deep breath and took off my jacket revealing my neon green sports bra.

I walk over to the clearing and stand next to all the other girls.

While were waiting for instructions I take a look at my competition and only one thing pops in my head.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget vote and comment😊