Chapter Fourteen: Its Him

Warning- starys out kinda boring but it gets really juicy I promise.

Yet another day.

I wake up to the loud and obnoxious alarm clock. I don't even bother looking at it knowing that it reads 5:30 the morning.

I do my usual morning routine and throw on my training clothes.

I run down stairs grab a granola bar and fill up my water bottle.

My phone dings signaling that I received a text.

Eric- be good today don't draw any attention to your self.

Like that will happen.

I see the head lights of Harry's car and go outside to greet him.

"Good morning Taylor." He says when I take my seat in the car.

"Good morning Harry." I respond with a smile.

"Today your going to have some people with you to ensure you'll be safe around the alpha's."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because of the event that took place at the ball, it could happen again and were not taking any chances."

"That was nothing he didn't even know who I was with my mask on." I say angry that these people don't think I can handle myself.

"Its just to be sure, me and my partner will be with you, I should have been there at the ball and I wasn't and I could have stopped all that from happening and stoped the alpha from getting your sent." He says with his grip on the wheel tightening.

"Harry it wasn't your fault, it was mine, I was the the one who walked up to him and started the whole thing, and besides blame it on Eric for having a bad grip, literally his arm sliped off of me when I barley tuged on it, he has butter fingers." I say trying to lighten the mood.

He responds with a small smile.

The rest of the ride was silent which was ok because I ended up falling asleep.
________

I wake up to a sudden jolt forward in my seat.

"Sorry did I wake you, I tried to avoid the holes this road is just so bumpy." Harry says apologetic.

"Its ok." I say with a reassuring smile.

I look out the window to see where we were and I realize that were not going the way that we would normally go.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"There has been a change in location due to the weather."

"It looks clear..." I say before looking out the window to see it was foggy and drizzling.

"Wait wasn't it just sunny?"

"Yeah, it started to rain after you fell asleep."

"How long have I been asleep?"

"About an hour, I thought you were going to wak up earlier, it was thundering really loud."

"I could sleep through a tornado and an earthquake." I say with my eybrowys raised.

He laughs and then it goes back to silence.

After a little more driving we pulled up to a giant building.

I unbuckle my seat belt and jump out of the car with Harry following close behind.

"Ok, alphas will be there, try not to pay much attention to them, me and Jake will be close." He said while we walked to the building.