Chapter Twentie Four: A Whole New Feeling

WARNING: this chapter is pretty much more cheesier than cheddar cheese

I woke up to the suns rays assaulting my face.

I groaned and rolled over deciding to start the day.

I do my morning routine and skip downstairs to hopefully be able to successfully cook myself breakfast.

Half way down stairs the smell of bacon hit me, shoot if its a burglar he better let me have some of the delicious smelling food before he steals it all.

I turn the corner to the kitchen and I am amazed by what's standing in front of me.

Slade is standing over the stove in a pair of low hanging sweat pants and no shirt.

I decided not to intrude and stay back to enjoy the view before me.

The Slade Peers is cooking, the big bad alpha, I mean I've seen a lot but this is probably the best.

Seeing him trying to maneuver his large form walking around the messy counters with out knocking things over is hilarious.

He looked like a mad scientist at work.

I let out an involuntary giggle at the thought catching his attention.

"Whacha makin?" I ask innocently trying to hold back my laughter.

Man, I am so mature.

"How long have you been standing there?" He deep voice boomed.

"Not long."

He nods his head and turns back to his experiment.

I let out another laugh.

"You seem happy."

"Just a little." I shrug.

I don't I know what's gotten in to me today.

"Well I was making breakfast but..I think I...kinda....mabey....burned it a little." He says with red creeping up his neck.

"You made breakfast?"

"Tried."

"How about we just go out for breakfast, I hop?" I suggest.

"Sure."

After we cleaned up the mess in the kitchen I took a quick shower and we jumped in the car to go to I hop.

"Is the heater on?" I ask through my chattering teeth.

It was freaking cold. I had only picked up a light jacket thinking it would be cool but nope, it was freezing.

"Its all the way up."

I sigh and try to snuggle further into my jacket trying to warm up a bit more.

Slade let's out his own sigh and reaches his hand over the console and lays his hand on my leg letting me absorb some of his warmth.

Between the warmth of Slade's hand and the smoothness of the drive my eyes shut lulling me into a slumber.

"Taylor, were here." Slade gently shakes me erupting tingles in my arm.

I flutter my eyes open meeting his eye's I stretch and smile gently.

"Hey there." I whisper.

"Let's go get some pancakes." He says with a ghost of a smile on his lips.