CHAPTER 7

Roger to the side ----》

Liam's P.O.V

Days passed and let me tell you, this has been THE strangest days of my life. I expected things to just go on as usual after all the previous "events" that have transpired. Oh, how wrong I was.

Imagine my surprise when Roger is up to his old assholery. You know, pushing my books out of my arms, stealing my bag, making blows towards my ego and puffing his chest like a peacock trying to attract god knows what.

In the act of all the above, out of all the people I would expect to come to my rescue, Melissa does. I mean I never, like never thought the word 'rescue' registered in these people's vocabulary, due to past experiences.

Even if I were to entertain the idea of someone being my knight in shining armor it has to be Jacob. Not MY Jacob. The famous ONE. Not that his mine or anything you knows. That would be stupid of me to just assume. Pshhh. Moving on.

He (Werewolf Jacob) would come bursting through the doors shouting my name with that oh so strong and masculine voice that he has. Everyone would stop dead in there tracks to stare at his perfectly sculpted chest and those abs for days, but he will, of course, have shorts on because werewolf Jacob has SOME modesty after all.

Roger would then start quaking in his knockoff converses and crying because, in my fantasy, Roger is a little girl trapped in a baboons body.

Then Jacob (I think I made my point already) would start stalking towards me with lust in his eyes, he doesn't even notice the lower life forms. Everyone immediately backs the fuck up and gives the Greek god space he so rightfully deserves.

He stands so close to me I can feel his breath on my lips as he looks down on me. I slide my tongue over my lips and he dives in and smashes our lips together right there in front of everyone. I battle with him trying to get control. I know he will eventually win but I like making him work for it. He tries to gain entrance into my mouth but I don't let him, I feel him bite my lip that makes me gasp.

He forces his tongue down my throat and takes what he wants. We finally stop the kiss and he sweeps me up in his arms bridal style and starts walking towards the exit, not before giving Roger a death glare and doesn't say a word. Jacob is brooding and mysterious like that.

He lets me down and shifts where I get on his back while he rides off into the woods where I meet his parents, which they love me, and we get married and live happily ever after. The end.

Ahem... I think I strayed a bit off topic but I'm not going to apologize.

So Melissa steps in and starts bitching about the principal being on his way or something. I couldn't even bother with what she was saying because what the HELL is she even doing here!

Roger just leaves with his buddies. She walks off afterward and leaves me standing like an idiot with my mouth open.

You think I'm done. Oh no, I'm far from it.

On a normal day, I would sit alone with my lunch during our lunch breaks. While I sat JACOB just slides in opposite me and starts talking like we're the best of buddies.

What's even weirder is that most of the kids that sit by the "cool table" were staring at us. They have the right to because everyone knows that Jacob joined the football team and became the quarterback. Roger was slacking and Jacob was the only one fit enough to take his position or something on those lines. I'm not a football fanatic okay.

It went on like that almost every day like clockwork. It even gets better every day. The jocks are attacking me less and I get rides home with Jacob. Not that I'm excited about THAT. It's just I save money not taking the bus. So I can buy me more stuff. Yeah, that's the reason.