CHAPTER 17

Liam's P.O.V

My eyes flutter open and I awake from my amazing slumber. I feel refreshed and just. . . . Happy. I've never been ultimately happy before and I think I have a good reason as to why. A smile forms on my lips when I remember last night's "activities".

I turn over expecting to see the person who brought this happiness to me, but I only see sheets. I frown in confusion and get up while holding the sheets looking for Jacob. I don't hear the shower or anyone in the toilet but I go check just in case.

Not in there. I walk further out and this amazing smell invades my senses and makes my stomach growl. I hear the movement of pans and utensils in the kitchen. That can only mean one thing.

I walk out gripping the sheets around me, following me like a tail. As I walk towards the smell I can hear music playing softly in the background. It's a maroon 5 song and that makes me smile. I never took him for a marooner.

I come into the dining room and see him working in the kitchen with his back facing me. His head bobbing up and down with the beat. I'm not ready to surprise him yet so I lean against the doorway and watch him with a huge smile plastered on my face.

When he turns around he doesn't notice me yet until he brings his eyes up. A huge smile breaks out on his face and makes his features shine even brighter. Usually, people don't "Wake up like this" but Jacob is definitely the exception.

His perfectly sculpted torso on full display. The soft sun making his skin almost glow. His hair is a mess on his head but it just makes him look like a sexy beast.

"Hey babe, your up." He says walking around the kitchen island. I release a breath I haven't known I was keeping in until now. He's wearing a pair of boxers. I don't know if it's out of relief or disappointment.

"I thought you left me alone," I say pouting.

"I would never dream of it. I thought maybe you would be hungry so I decided to make you something to eat. It's just pancakes but I hope you like it." He says while scratching the back of his head nervously.

Knowing that he values my opinion makes a huge warmth spread throughout my chest. I walk slowly up to him and stand up on the tips of my toes and wrap my arms around his neck. He brings his arms around my hips and I pull him down and kiss him. It's soft and sensual, like a good morning kiss.

"Thank you for the pancakes, and don't worry about how it tastes. I know I'll love it anyway." I say after breaking our kiss.

"I know. Everything I touch turns to gold babe. Didn't you know?" He says smugly.

"Oohhh someone became cocky overnight," I say playfully.

"Because someone got laid last night, and not just with anybody. But with the person he loves." He says with a soft smile.

I feel the heat in my cheeks and Bury my face in his neck to hide it. He chuckles and kisses me on my forehead.

"C'mon love. You need to eat before it gets cold." He says guiding me to the island.

On the tabletop lays blueberry pancakes, a huge glass of orange juice and a small vase with a lily inside.

"I wanted to bring it to your bed but someone ruined my plan to woo you."

"Woo me?" I ask with curiosity

"Yeah, I was hoping I could get more of that sweet ass before we leave for my parents." He says sulking.

"Baby you don't need to do anything extreme, just buy me a car and I'm all yours," I say feigning seriousness.

Then it registers what he said. His parents! Wait, what?! Before he opens his mouth I interject.