10-Prudence Gets Trapped at the Dump

One day Prudence walked through the city with her bag of fish. She walked by some houses and suddenly smelled the strong stench of garbage. "Mmmmm garbage!" Prudence said to herself. She walked to a garbage can sitting outside a house. She took of the lid and smelled the fresh garbage that had just been placed inside the garbage can. Prudence was so excited she jumped into the garbage can.

Then the garbage truck came by. Prudence was so distracted by the heavenly garbage that she didn't notice it. Then a garbage man picked up the garbage can. Prudence came back to reality and tried to get out of the garbage can.

But she was stuck.

She was thrown into the truck along with the other garbage. She was still stuck in the garbage can. She luckily wasn't killed on the way to the dump.

She was tossed out of the truck and she rolled down a steep hill of garbage. She was still stuck in the garbage can.

She managed to get out of the can. She took out her bag of fish from the can. It luckily wasn't crushed.

Prudence noticed that she was surrounded by beautiful, disgusting garbage. She was in awe as she gazed upon the piles and piles of smelly trash. She leaped through the hills of garbage with glee. She was so happy.

At night, Prudence was lying in the lovely garbage with her bag of fish by her side. She decided she wanted to go home.

But then a garbage truck drove towards her and ran her over. Prudence was injured. The driver didn't notice and continued driving.

Prudence was alive. But her bag of fish was completely squashed. Fish guts were everywhere. The bag of fish was not a pretty sight.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Prudence screamed. She held the flattened bag of fish in her arms and sobbed into the smelly fish guts. "OHH WHYYYYYYY!!!" She screamed. She weeped for 2 hours.

The same truck came by again. Prudence was so upset that she decided to get revenge. She kicked the truck with all her strength and it flew up in the air and exploded.

Prudence took her bag of fish guts and cried some more. Then the bag of fish exploded.

Prudence woke up. She was still at the dump. "Oh, it was just a bad dream!" Prudence said. But when a garbage truck driver drove by, Prudence still beat him to death for some reason. Then she went home.