12-Prudence Wrestles a Crocodile

One day Prudence was by her sewage lake home but she spotted something moving in the water. Being the intelligament intelecualized female woman that she was, she decided to poke it with a stick.

Suddenly, a giant crocodile leaped out of the water with elegance and grace and tried to rip off Prudence's face. Prudence violently grabbed the creature and wrestled him. The crocodile stood up and threw punches at Prudence. Prudence grabbed a chair from the dump and smashed it on his head.

"You are no match for me," the crocodile said in a deep voice. "For I...am...JOHN CENA!"

"That is true worthy adversary, but you have forgotten to take into account that I am BRUCE LEE!!!!" The two continued to struggle throwing punch after punch. Scaly gross arms reached out and started chocking the crocodile, but the advances continued to be matched.

"You shall soon give in! You are growing weak!" The crocodile yelled with such surety that it infuriated Prudence. With that the final blow was given. One victor stood out in the end. The victor crawled out of the water with a smug smile that was dripping the blood of its foe, for the creature had beheaded it with its teeth. Prudence continued out of the water, crocodile head in hand. She had won, she had lived. She gave a grateful prayer to her bag of fish. Amen, she said bloodily, and the blood tasted sweet.
***************

Thank you to bookworm3222  for writing this lovely chapter with me.