18-Prudence Watches a Horror Movie

One fine evening Prudence decided to go dumpster diving. It was after all one of her favorite activities and it brought her an abundance of joy. So Prudence grabbed her bag of fish and headed to the dump.

She was digging through the garbage when she came across a beautiful, pristine-ish laptop. "Dis look fancy!" Prudence said to herself. She found a charger for the laptop and took it back to her cardboard box house. Then she took a nap.

Prudence went to McDonald's and used their wifi to get on the Internet. She googled various trouts and there was some nostalgia for Prudence because it brought back many childhood memories of googling fish and trouts and salmon and minnows and such on her brother's laptop much to his dismay.

A McDonalds worker walked to the table Prudence was sitting at. "Excuse me, but are you going to buy some food? Otherwise I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She said.

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY?!" Prudence shouted. This terrified the worker who screamed and ran away. Then Prudence went back to her fish searching for a few hours.

She ended up making a Netflix account. She didn't realize it cost money, but she'll worry about that some other time. She made a Netflix account so she could search for fish tv shows.

Through her search, she ended up finding a film titled Sharknado. It seemed good. It seemed fish related. She decided to watch it.

A Few hours later

Prudence loved that movie. "That was the best damn movie I have ever seen in my LIFE!" She exclaimed. She loved the people's shrieks of terror as they were devoured by sharks.

A different McDonald's worker came by. "Ma'am, you've been here for five hours. You need to leave"

Prudence smacked dat bum hole with her bag of fish. "I come in here to watch my Sharknado, then YOU come around and tell me you want me to LEAVE?! How DARE YOU! I WANT TO WATCH MY FISH MOVIES, and I DESERVE RESPECT!" She kicked him in the apple sack and whacked him with her bag of fish precisely 97 times. He was left injured and in tears. Prudence then grabbed some French fries and left the fast food restaurant.