30 FINAL CHAPTER- Prudence Goes to Hell

One day, Prudence was sitting by the sewage lake smelling her bag of fish when a man walked up to her.

"Excuse me miss, but do you know where the nearest McDonald's is?" He asked.

"Do I look like I know where McDonald's is you asshole shit butt? WHY YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS GOTTA RUIN MY DAY?!"

"Damn, what's your problem, you smelly ugly woman!" The man said.

Prudence was angry. Prudence was very angry. Prudence got violent when she was very angry.

She tightened her grip on her bag of fish. She took a deep breath, raised her bag of fish into the air, and smacked it onto the guy as hard as she could.

Then something happened.

As soon as the bag of fish hit the ground, the earth began to shake. The sewage lake rose up and a wave crashed down. Out of the water rose a giant figure.

He was the color of green and wore a toga made of fish. He was ugly. He wore a crown made of fish as well.

"Hello Prudence. I am Creaturas Maris, god of the sewage lake, but you can just call me Craig. You have taken so many fish from the sewage lake and have tainted my beautiful lake of sewage. You have used my fish in vein, killing people with your horrid sack of trout. As punishment, I sentence you to the depths of hell!"

"Listen you piece of shit I ain't going to hell! Why the hell would I even go to hell just for taking fish from the sewage lake! They be my fish and only my fish! You can't take me to hell!!" Prudence screamed.

Craig sighed in annoyance. "I suppose I must give you a bit of a history lesson, Prudence. Many years ago the earth came into existence. The lake which I rule now was plentiful, with many a fish swimming about. But me and my bestie Satan wanted power over the puny earth dwellers. We were roommates in Hell University and partied together all the time. But me and Satan got into an argument over who ate the last of the moose tracks ice cream. So instead of ruling the earth evilly together, he made himself the ruler of hell, kicked me out of our apartment, and said that I could rule the lake. Angry, I cursed that lake and waited in the lake until I could get my revenge. But the cities of civilizations grew so great that they didn't give two shits about my lake. They filled it with waste products. I have had to live in this literal shit for hundreds of years! So I decided to get my revenge by making the fish my evil minions. But the sewage lake got so polluted that they died. And then YOU come along and take all of them, you bitch!"

"Bitch what is the point to your dumbass story that don't make sense?!" Prudence inquired.

"YOU ARE GONNA GO TO HELL FOR TAKING MY FISH!" Craig screamed.

"HELL NO!" Prudence shrieked.

"HELL YES! Let's go!!" Craig opened up the grown and the fiery depths of hell could be seen.

Prudence didn't want to go to hell. Sure, she killed people and broke the law constantly, but she didn't think that hell was necessary.

Unfortunately, she was sucked directly into the depths of hell.

She landed on the ground with a thud. She got up and stared at the eternal fire around her. Many evil hell dwellers walked around her, expressionless, for they had been burning in the eternal fire of hell for many a day.

In front of her stood a great, tall tower, taller than any building she had ever seen on earth.
Suddenly the earth began to shake as the metal gate to the tower fell down and Satan walked out of the tower, his servents following behind him.

"Hello Prudence. I have been expecting you." Satan said.

"CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Prudence screamed.