Chapter Three: We meet again

Camilla's POV

"Oh my gosh! He is actually coming to sit with us." I exclaimed.

"Well, that's the whole point right?" She said in an 'isn't that obvious' kind of tone.

"I guess, I'm just nervous" I replied as she shushed me. I was about to ask why but then Luke set his tray down and sat next to me. I swear I must of been red in the face, really nervous, what do I say?

"Erm hi" I smiled at him.

"Hiya." He replied.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah thanks, you?" he carried on the conversation.

"Yes thank you! Would you like to... ermm..." I gulped as he stared at me wide eyes "be friends?" I giggled.

"Oh right, yeah of course." he replied, suddenly there was fake cough, oh right Beth oops!

"You okay do you need a drink?" I asked with concern.

"No I'm fine, I just need to go put my food in the bin and then go to my locker to get my jacket I'm cold, meet me there after?" She replied, oh no! She's leaving me with him. "Sure" I said. She grinned and chuckled silently. Ohh I'll get her back for this.

"So, do you like doctor who?" omg! Luke asked me a question first.

"I love it!" I replied a bit too quick "erm.. I mean yeah, you?" he nodded and we had a conversation for what seemed ages.

Beth's POV

As I left the table and left Cam and Luke to it or should I say #Lamilla yep I shipped them. Anyway, as I looked back I saw Michael. Ewww!! What is that on his lap, take it she's some girl he's playing, great.

She's pretty if that's the type he goes after then he won't be after me, phew! oh but you think he's hot and sexy, I do not. Really arguing with myself. He looked up and we locked eyes until I decided to turn and go to my locker.

As I turned around I bumped into a really cute guy, he has curlyish hair (I know that's not a word) it's a dark colour, he looks like a jock, and he has a cute face, he has dimples like I do. He seems to also have a smirk but, Michael pulls it off better. His eyes are pretty, hazel colour. I just bumped into someone and I probally look like a dog drooling over him. Say something.

"Ohhh I am sooo sorry, I didn't mean to, I should of been looking where I was going, I'm so so so so-" he cut in.

"Don't worry it's fine, you the new girl?" He asked me a question, well, answer it. Oh right yeah.

"Yeah, my name's Bethany Jones, but call me Beth I prefer it" I replied.

"Sure, hi Beth, I'm Ashton Irwin." Wow! Such a hot name.

"Cool." I stood there it seemed awkward so, I squeezed past him as he grabbed my wrist "wait, where you off?"

I looked at him confused, only just met and he already wants to know where I'm going, okayy "to my locker."

"Okay if I walk with you?" My eyes must be popping out, walk with me why?

"Okay, come one then."

Michael POV

Cindy is on my lap saying something to me, wait, her names Cindy right? Oh whatever, something caught my attention behind her.

It was Beth, she looked over so I quickly made it look like I was interested in what Cindy was saying when I looked up we locked eye contact I smirked and locked lips with Cindy, am I trying to make Beth jelous, nah.