Chapter Eighteen: Valentines day: Part 3

Michael and Beth

Beth's POV

Mikey is still with his bro who was in need of help and as soon as he left I ran to the bathroom to throw up, I'm not feeling so good today. I ran upstairs to brush my teeth and then I spoke to Cammy who is still upset about the fact Luke said he doesn't like Valentine's Day.

To be honest I don't blame him because I've always disliked Valentine's day myself, but it's different when you have someone, but then again why not show that person you love them everyday. I'm sure Luke will change his mind. I'm seeing her tomorrow, she did call me saying about some flowers on a car.

I ran upstairs realising I need to shower, I strip all of my clothes off and get into the running water. As I'm singing and washing my hair, I put the Shampoo on and as I'm letting the warm water rinse it all out, I hear the shower door open, my eyes wide towards the wall, this is the day I die, I can feel it, where's Michael when I need him. As the body closes the space between us, I realise the feeling I'm getting.

"Here, let me wash it out for you." I hear his husky voice, as his hands are placed on my head massaging it letting all the chemicals drain out.

"You scared me!" I turn to face him.

"Sorry, baby, I did shout you and well you were singing and I just thought I'd join you, you know valentine's day" He babbled.

"At least could've knocked" I argued as he smiled.

"I did tiger, I did" He shook his head.

"Oh" I stood there. I then pulled him towards me and placed my lips onto his as he kissed back immediately and pushed me up against the tiled walls, I shrieked as the tiles were cold. I felt Michael chuckle. After a while, I turned the shower off and got out grabbing my towel and wrapping it around myself. I got another towel to go on my head to dry my hair. He then shook the towel on my head and took it off.

"I need that towel" I pouted.

"Babe, I like your hair curly, just let it dry or go use the hair dryer, simple as." he smirked.

"Fineeee" I said dragging the 'e'

"Oh and babygirl I should scare you in the shower more often if that's my punishment" He winked and wrapped a towel around the lower half of his body.

"Oh yeah you'd love that" I sarcastically stated and rolled my eyes. He nodded and left to get changed as I changed in the bathroom. I chucked the towel into the washing basket and went into the bedroom. Michael walked in wearing his skinny jeans, his 'sex pistols' t-shirt, looking hotter than ever. Suddenly I had the urge to be sick again.

"You've gone all pale, are you ok?" He questioned. I nodded but, then barged past him and ran to the toilet, he came rushing in behind and got hold of my hair. He got a bobble and tied my hair up, then ran to get my a glass of water. I think I'm ok now, I sat on the bathroom floor trying to catch my breath.

"Didn't realise seeing me was that bad." He joked.

"Shut up! You look good as always." I replied.

"Is this the first time you've been sick today?" He asked. I shook my head.

"When you left." I replied.

"Erm... I was thinking, you don't think" He looked towards my stomach "you know?"

"I don't think so" I nervously replied.

"We did do it the other day, you could be" he stated.

He got up and left. I don't mean left the room, I mean the house, I heard the front door shut and I looked towards my lap, great, he's gone. I went into the bedroom and lay on the bed. When my eyes started to close I heard the door open.