Chapter Sixteen: Valentine's Day: Part 1

Calum and Renee

Michaels POV

I woke up and smiled. She is the reason I smile in the morning, she is the one who makes me a morning person. She's still asleep so I slowly moved my arm away and got up as she shivered, I tucked her into the covers and lightly kissed her forehead not wanting to wake her up. She smiled.

I know what day it is and its weird to think that I'm not going to be spending it at a party, flirting and dancing with the first girl I thinks hot and then finding a room. Instead I'm spending it with a beautiful girl, who makes me smile for no reason at all.

I went into the kitchen and cooked up a nice breakfast, I set the table up and put some candles on the table and set out the food. I ran back to get my girl from her room and she was still asleep so I decided to pick her up as she breathed lightly into my neck making it tickle. I set her in a chair by the table and as I saw her head falling towards the table I moved the plate of food and heard a thump.

"Awww" I heard her yelp and sit up quick.

"Haaaa" I couldn't help but laugh.

"You did breakfast?" She smiled.

"I did, how's your head beautiful?" I laughed. She pouted and glared. Buzzzzz...

I checked my phone.

Mate, need your help with something - Cal

Can it wait? - Michael

No it can't, get here now - Cal

Okay, okay, on my way - Michael.

I looked at Beth "Cal needs my help with something" I said.

"Okay, that's fine" She smiled.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Of course babe." She grinned.

"Okay, I'll be back soon, Happy Valentines beautiful, not getting your things until later" I winked and rushed out the door to my apartment.

I turned to fluffy and asked her to keep my girl company whilst I go see Cal.

knock knock knock

Cal's POV

knock knock knock

I sprinted to the door, and opened it.

"Why didn't you use your key bro?" I asked confused.

"Forgot, bro, calm down" He huffed.

"Calm down, how can I calm the freak down?" I stressed.

"Woah!! Someones on their monthly, what's up Cal?" Michael joked.

"Hmmm... What's up, let me see, I've been hanging out with Renee for a few days now and I think I might like her and its Valentines and I don't know whether to ask her to you know be my valentine." I scratched the back of my neck whilst I chuckled.

"Are you kidding me? You rushed me over because you don't know what to do about some chick you like?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Some chick! Shut up dude" I raged. Michael took a step back and hands up in surrender.