Chapter Thirteen: 3..2..1 Kiss

Luke's POV

Okay, so tonight is the night. I'm going to try and find out how Camilla feels about me. Considering I said I'd never love, I seem to be getting quite attached to her.

The party is at Michael and Calum's house, Michael and I still don't really like eachother but he's civil with me, I guess its because I'm his girlfriends best friends friend. To be fair I'm quite close friends with Beth, Ashton had quite a crush on her, which is why he kept leaving early. She only sees him as a brother and she's like a sister to me too.

"I'm nervous for tonight" I turned to Ben, who was sitting watching TV.

"Don't be bro, you'll be fine." Ben reassured me.

"If you say so." I half smiled.

Ben nodded at me. Jack walked in.

"Ready for tonight?" He sat next to me.

"Sort of" I smiled.

"She likes you, you can tell, don't worry about a thing." He patted me on the back.

I got up and went to my room. I better get ready Cam will be here to pick me up soon. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned the shower on and let it run for a bit. I took my clothes off and put them in the washing basket. I then hopped in the shower and the warm water running all over me. Reached for the shampoo and squirted it into the palm of my hands and massaged it into my hair.

I stood there whilst the water rinsed the shampoo off and I couldn't stop thinking about Cam. I got out of the shower and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked in to my room to get dressed.

*BEEEEEEEP*

That must be Cam. I made my way downstairs and opened the door on went to the car. It's 8pm and the party started an hour ago. Better to be late though I think.

Beth's POV

This house is already packed. I'm not in the mood to party, which is new for me because whenever I here the word party I'm in the need to go. I lost Michael somewhere in these people. I heard the door over the loud music.

"Hiya guys" I yelled.

"Heyy" Cam and Luke greeted me. Cam walked past me to go and get a drink as Luke followed I winked at him as I knew his plan for tonight I'm so happy. He smiled, looking nervous.

"You'll be fine" I mouthed.

He walked up to Cam and took her hand and took her to the dancefloor. I smiled at how happy she looks with him. Lukey is like a big brother to me and I know that he will treat her like a princess which she deserves.

"Can we come in?" I heard Ash's voice.

"Ash!" I turned around and hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Hiya Jonesy" He smiled.

"Sooo..... introduce me to the pretty girl" I said.

"Yep, this is Cathy and Cathy this is Beth" He introduced, she smiled at me.

"Hi, I hope you enjoy the party." I motioned them to come inside.

"Thanks" They both said and walked in.

I pushed my way through the crowd of people. Man, I'm tired and I still couldn't find Mikey. I went to Mikey's room which is kind of mine aswell. I locked the door behind me and I could hear giggling coming from Cal's room.

Hmmm.... Maybe I can finally catch him with this girl then. I mean come on he's been acting really strange. He likes this girl. I unlocked the door and barged into Cal's room.