Chapter Twenty-Four: Decision Time

Ashton's POV

So, I have been asked to join their band as a drummer. I want to be in this band, but I just thought I'd mess about and say I needed time to decide, well anyway now its time to tell them the decision I've made.

"Right guys, I've made a desicion" I spoke up, as the whole room was quiet and everyone staring at me.

"Well....." Michael impaitiently said.

"Drum roll please!!!!!!!" I yelled, drum rolling.

"My desicion is that I....." I paused, why not be dramatic "I'll join!" I yelled.

"Great dude, welcome to 5 Seconds of Summer." Michael patted me on the back.

"Its getting late now guys." Nicky stated.

"Well done Sherlock" Rhiannon replied. As Nicky rolled her eyes.

"We're off now anyway, see you all tomorrow probably." Calum and Rhiannon went round hugging and saying bye.

"Right, I best be off too." I left.

Michael's POV

The band is looking awesome, we have ourselves Luke who is the guitarist and lead singer. Me, who is the guitarist and vocalist. Cal, who is the bassist and vocalist and Ashton who is the drummer and not sure if he can sing not heard him.

"Babe, your all amazing!" Beth squealed.

"Blimey, already got me a nutty fan" I winked.

"Nutty fan? Well then, I'll just go and be a nutty fan of someone else." She huffed and turned to walk away.

"Oh no you don't." I hugged her from behind.

"Am I really your nutty fan?" She pouted, her eyes glistening under the light.

"Well duh! You know you are." I winked, pointing towards lower half of my body.

"Oh" She blushed. Which made me laugh. What has this girl done to me.

"Guys we are still here" Nicky spoke up.

"Sorry" Mikey and I said in unison.

"Its fine we're off to bed anyway." Luke replied, grabbing Nicky's hand. They went upstairs.

"Erm... Michael?" Beth said my name in full, something is up.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as she took my hand and lead me into the lounge to sit.

"Well, I have to go to London." She said.

"To live?" My heart dropped.

"Noooo, I'm still living here, I've just got to go to London for a week." She smiled.

"When we leaving for London?" I asked.

"We aren't, I've got to go on my own." She replied.

"How come?" I questioned.

"To see my family because my brother and sister have moved down there as well." I replied.

"Oh fair enough." I said a bit short.

"You mad?" She asked.

"Nope, just going to miss you." I replied " When you leaving?"

"In the morning" She said.

"What!" I shouted.

"Its the cheapest flight I could find, I booked it two nights ago." She admitted.