Chapter Two: Why so shy new girl?

Beth's POV

I'm standing in front of a class full of strangers and I am getting more and more nervous by the second, I look at Camilla but she is too busy looking at some guy she sits near, awwh!! She has a crush.

Then she turns to see me still stood stuck in the same spot she smiles at me as if to say 'it's fine don't worry' I feel my face burning I must look bright red, oh great, but Mr. Gilbert interrupts my thoughts "Would you care to introduce yourself or are you going to stand there all day?" I giggled nervously and began introducing myself.

"Well, umm... Hi, my name is Bethany Jones, prefer to be called Beth and well if you haven't guessed I'm the new girl" I smiled nervously but, there is something that has caught my eye or should I say someone and he is smirking right at me oh gosh, I smiled and again Mr. Gilbert disturbs my thought "MISS JONES!"

Well that caught my attention "yes sir?"

"Take your seat next to Mr Clifford" as he points towards the back row. I look to see, it's the boy, he is definitely something to admire, with his blonde hair, it's messy but wow it looks sexy, woah! Where did that come from, I instantly make my way to my seat and as I turn to face him he is already looking at me with his annoying smirk. His eyes are... wow!! do they change colour, when he faces me they are green, hazel sort of colour but when he looks towards the front they are a blue colour. Nice.

There was 5 minutes left of the class and I want it to be over. Cam looked at me and mouthed "are you ok?"

"Speak after" she nodded in agreement.

BRRRRRRRRRING!!!

I jumped out of my skin and well, the guy something Clifford thought it was funny, the stupid bell had to be so loud.

As I walked away somehow the Clifford guy got in front of me and stopped me, I gulped oh no, this can't be good "Hi there new girl."

"H-h-hi" I giggled, oh gosh I'm nervous.

"I'm Michael, so I must ask why so shy new girl?" he sounded intimadating.

I just shrugged and looked towards the floor, he got his hand and lifted my chin up at this point my face feels boiling, I must look like a tomato "So shy, I like it, see you around tiger." he winked and walked away. Tiger where did that come from. Wait see you around, it's school so I guess he will. Cam was waiting for me.

Michael's POV

That shy girl what's her name Bethany that's it she is too cute. What the hell am I thinking, she is just a quiet shy girl. Too good for someone like me but, that's what I like. A good girl is what I need. Challenge accepted.

Camilla's POV

What was she doing with him, he's bad news. Unlucky for her that she has to sit by him, I don't see what girls see in him.

Luke is all that has been on my mind. Beth's walking over to me and I drag her towards maths, what she doesn't know is Michael is in all of our classes.

"What did he want?" I asked her out of concern.

"He just introduced himself and said see you around tiger and asked me why I'm so shy." She replied, oh great he gave her a nickname, he better not play her.

"Why?" huh? oh right, Beth's asking me why.

"Well, he is the school's bad boy him and his best friend Calum but, they are also known for playing girls, just be careful." She smiled.

"Okay, thanks." She said "Oh and Cam?"

"Yeah" Worried about what she is going to ask.

"Welcome class, looks like we have a new student, I'm Mrs. Henderson your maths teacher. Care to stand in front of the class and introduce yourself."

"Here we go again" She mumbled as she made her way to the front, I held back a giggle. She introduced herself and sat back down luckily you can sit anywhere and there was a seat by me.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Mhmm, you?" She replied.

"Yep, this lesson usually goes pretty quick." I stated.

I was right the lesson seemed like it was only 5 seconds. We walked around as it was break "Beth, what did you want to ask me?"

She looked at me "Well, who was that boy by you in english?" does she mean Luke, she better not like Lukey, Lukey haha that's new, anyway, oops! I should reply "Luke Hemmings, school's boy nerd, why? Do you like him?"

She doubled up and started laughing, what did I say "Noooo, of course not but, you do" how does she know?

"What, no, how? I can't" great because that all made sense.

"You so like him" She smiles at me.

"I do, but, I can't" I said truthfully.

"Why?" She actually looked concerned.

"He said he'd never like anyone" I replied.

"Oh, we will fix that." what is she planning.

BRRRRRRRING!

Off to Biology it is, I walk with Beth as she has a smirk on her face. She nudged me "Ow! what was that for?"

"Wave at him" she pointed, oh Luke. I waved and guess what? He smiled, he actually smiled at me.

Luke's POV

Wait, woah! A girl just waved at me, she looks familiar, it's Cam. I smiled at her and looked behind me. No one was there, she was actually waving at me.

Oh snap out of it, it was just a wave, there's nothing wrong with being friends. She's pretty though. Stop! I can't! Just friends, never like someone never.

I sat down in the front as per usual by Camilla, and that new girl I guess she is going to be introducing herself all day today she already looks fed up.

As soon as everyone is sitting down and settled I get a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Camilla "Hi" she quietly said.

"Yep, hi" I replied.

"Do you want to join our table at dinner instead of sitting by yourself?" She asks me. Why not? Friends can sit together right? I might as well.

"Okay, I'm going to carry on with my work now." I did as I said and this lesson went by quickly for some reason and Camilla seemed hyped about something but I shrugged it off, what does it matter to me?

Sooo.... Lunch, fun, first time I'll be sitting with people. Here we go lining up for food and make my way over to the new table.