Chapter Twelve: Boxing day

Calum's POV

That's Christmas over, it was a fun day with everyone together having a laugh. It's weird that it wasn't just Michael and I in the apartment this Christmas. I've seen the way Michael looks at Beth and you can tell that he is in love. He has never been so serious about a girl before.

After this long day, I'm lying in bed and I heard the door open and close. I'm guessing Michael and Beth are back. He suprised her. I got left looking after Fluffy but, to be fair the dog is dahm cute. Boxing day is usually just a chill day so everyone will come round and just relax for a bit. It will be good but, I can't wait for the New year's eve party.

My eyes are starting to feel heavy as I roll on to my side and my eyes shut, night.

Michael's POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

What is that noise, I'm thinking to myself.

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

I sat up, looked at my phone, nope not my alarm. Looked over at Beth who was still sound asleep and on her bedside draw her alarm was going off. I rolled my eyes reached over for her phone and switched it off. It was only seven in the morning. I normally sleep in until eleven on boxing day. I put my arm back around my girl and cuddled her in. She adjusted herself.

I tried getting back to sleep but its been an hour since I've tried and I didn't want to disturb my girl, so I've just watched her sleep, that sounds creepy but, she looks even more innocent than she does when she is awake, how is that possible? How does this girl make me feel this way?

"What you smiling at?" I heard a voice. Oh it was Beth didn't realise she woke up.

"Ermm..." Think of something.

"Thinking about me" She laughed. I must of blushed slighty as I felt my face grow hot.

"You're blushing for a change, you were thinking about me, the bad boy is going soft" She teased.

"No I'm still your bad boy" I argued.

"Bad boy seems to be taming" She giggled. That giggle is just too cute.

"No way! I'm still bad" I protested.

"Sure" She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I'm tired" I complained.

"Get some sleep then." She smiled.

"Come closer to me then" I pulled her in as she rested her head on my chest. My eyes closing and I could see her going back to sleep as she snuggled in closer to me. She is such an amazing girl, I can't believe the good girl is mine.

"WAKE UP GUYS!" I heard Calum shout as I turned and gave him a foul look.

Beth's POV

"WAKE UP GUYS!" Calum shouted which made me jump a little as I looked at Michael who was glaring at Calum. Calum stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Dude, why?" Michael shook his head.

"Just wanted to annoy you, I was awake and had nothing to do" Cal said.

"We might aswell get up now then" I was about to get up but then realised I was in my underwear. I'll wait for Calum to walk away.

"But I'm warm babe" Michael moaned.

"Stop moaning Mikey, we can cuddle on the sofa" I smiled softly.