Chapter Seventeen: Valentines Day: Part 2

Luke and Nicky

Camilla's POV

I woke up and immediately wanted to go back to sleep. I thought that maybe with me having a boyfriend, he'd be my valentine but, no. I again have no valentine. Let me explain, the day after the date night, Luke texted me and we were talking and I bought up the fact its valentine's day soon and he said he hates the day.

I can't say I wasn't a bit hurt., because I'm not even going to be seeing him. I got up and went for a shower and put on my usual leggings and a nice too with a thin cardigan. I got my phone to text Beth.

Heyy sweetie, argh! I have no valentine :( xxxx - Camilla

Hiii bub, don't worry, I bet he'll come round or something xxxx - Beth

Ha, yeah I doubt it, anyways, how's you and Michael? xxxx - Camilla

Its all good, he's gone to help Cal out with something but made me breakfast this morning xxxx - Beth

Awww :') sweeet xxxx - Camilla

Sweet? Wait until you hear how I woke up, sure to cheer you up, I'll come see you tomorrow afternoon xxxx- Beth

Okayy, I'll see you tomorrow gorgeous xxxx - Camilla

Haa okay then beautiful byeee xxxx - Beth

I went shopping with my sister and mum, we had a maccies and then came home. When we got home their were flowers on my car.

"Ohhhh, someones admired" My sister coos.

I walked up to my car and saw Cam xx written on an envelope. I opened it.

'Cammy,

Happy Valentine's Day

See you later

?? xx'

It read on the inside, who is it? See me later? I just shrugged it iff and made my way inside to put the beautiful flowers into a vase. I heard a knock at the door and saw my sister rush to get it. Her boyfriend is taking her on a dinner date and then going back to his. The post came and there were bills and stuff for my mum and a neon pink envelope, I opened it.

'Happy Valentines, my beautiful bestfriend'

My eyes went wide, I completely forgot we were supposed to get eachother bestie cards. I got my phone out and dialled her number.