Chapter Nine: The Christmas Party

Michaels POV

Dahm! Need to wake Cal up, the party is tonight and we need to go get everything in for it. I got out of bed and put my black skinny jeans, white top and leather jacket on.

"Cal, get up, the party is tonight." I said as I walked into his room.

"Argh!! Can't you sort everything out?" Calum mumbled.

"No, now get your ass out of bed and get ready, we need food for the party." I shook my head.

"What about the drinks, how we gonna get drinks?" Cal asked.

"It's bring your own bottle remember." I rolled my eyes "Now get up and get ready." I ordered.

"Oh and Michael did you invite "tiger"?" I froze at that question and stared at Calum.

"Just get ready" and I went into the lounge, sat on the sofa waiting for Cal. Asking me that question, of course I invited her, I mean why wouldn't I. I said for her to invite that nerdy girl and her guy friend if she wanted to.

Calum walked into the lounge "Dude, how we gonna bring the stuff back if we're on the motorbikes?"

I rolled my eyes "Ermm... Maybe the box on the back of the bikes"

"Alright then let's go" Cal huffed.

Got on the bikes and went to get the stuff. Didn't take long, we got back into the house and put everything in place. All the red cups are on the table ready for the drinks. This should be an ace night, I can't wait.

Beth's POV

"It's tonight, I have nothing to wear!" I yelled as I was looking through the wardrobe.

"Well, there's still like three hours until the party, we can go out and get an outfit?" Cam suggested.

"Okay good idea, let's go" I rushed to Cam's car.

The car ride was silent as I was planning out what I'm getting for tonight. Michael didn't ask me to go with him, well, I know its his and Calum's party but, still. In the end, Ashton asked me as a friend to take me to the party. Mikey isn't the only one who knows how to play games.

"Helloooooo, We're here." I saw Cam's hand waving in front of my face.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." I rolled my eyes.

The first store we went to had gorgeous skinny jeans, red top, black leather jacket and sparkly heels.

"Cam, that outfit" I pointed, she shook her head. "What?" I asked.

"Erm... As much as I hate the idea of you and HIM, I know you really like him, so, you want to impress him right" She explained whilst I nodded. "You need a dress to show you off" She suggested.

"I'm liking that idea of showing off, but, really a dress?" I moaned.

"Yep, a dress. Let's go find one." She said.

We walked to the next shop. There was a beautiful dress in the window. We went inside and there were a lot of dresses to choose from I tried on about seven. I was competely in love with the second one I tried on. All the others were pretty but, this one it's just wow.

I walked out of the changing room.

"It looked amazing on you, I guarentee Michael will love you." Cam said.

"Thank you, what about your outfit?" I asked.

"I've got mine ready" she laughed.

"Oh right, I'm so last minute" I shook my head whilst giggling.