Chapter Ten: Christmas Eve

Michael's POV

She turned to face the wall so, I put my arm around her waist and brought her closer to me, holding her tightly. I felt the need to protect her, to keep her warm. She slowly drifted off to sleep as I whispered "I love you, angel"

She replied "I love you too bad boy, see you in the morning."

Then she fell asleep, she looks even more innocent and peaceful with her eyes closed. I looked over her, to see what time it is on the clock on he bedside table. Four in the morning, its now Christmas eve. I need to get a last minute present for my girl, I have the other things, just one more to get.

I can't believe it she is my first actual girlfriend, I mean the other girls I never really had feelings for I'd see them once and never again. The way I feel with Beth is different, she makes me smile with just looking at me. I get butterflies in my stomach and tingles all over my body.

I finally, start falling asleep after non-stop thinking about my gamer girl. The slowly starts to get darker and darker until my eyes close.

Beth's POV

I opened one eye and I seem to be burying my head into Michaels chest as he still has his arm wrapped around me. I must still be dreaming. I closed my eye and opened both of them. I really am in Michael's room, which means, last night wasn't a dream, it actually happened. I'm with the bad boy.

I slowly removed his arm from hugging me as to not wake him up and I looked for the time. Eleven in the morning of the twenty fourth, December. Twenty fourth... Hmm.... Oh, Christmas eve already. I need to get Michael's present, supposed to be collecting it today. I really hope he likes what I'm getting.

As I was thinking I didn't realise that I was on the edge of the bed and so I fell off, and knocked my arm on the bedside table.

"Ouch!" I whisper-shouted, still don't want to wake him up.

"You know, its not clever to fall off the bed." I heard his sarcastic voice which was mixed with his morning voice.

Man that's sexy. I laughed and then looked at my arm which started to bleed, how embarassing. I'm not good with blood, so, I started feeling sick. Michael looked worried and rushed over to me.

"Baby, you ok? you've gone pale, come with me, we'll get the blood tided up." I nodded as he lifted me up and went to the bathroom and passed me a towel.

"Here, hold this on your arm, put pressure on it to ease the bleeding, I'll find the first aid box." He is really caring, I would never of thought could be underneath all of that cocky and patronizing boy. I put the towel on my arm, and he found the first aid and got a plaster. He put it on for me.

"There you go." He said as he looked up, "You ok? You're bright red" He smiled.

"Thanks for pointing that out, this is so embarassing" I pouted.

"Awww, poor tiger. What would make you feel better?" He asked.

"Hmmm.... I know, a kiss" and as I said that, he brought my face closer to his and kissed me.

"GUYS! I NEED THE LOO! GET OUT THE BATHROOM, YOU HAVE A BEDROOM FOR THAT STUFF!" We heard Calum shout. We opened the door and laughed.

"Go through to the lounge and make yourself comfortable, if you want." Michael suggested.

"Okay." I nodded and went to sit on the sofa. They have no Christmas stuff up, not even a tree. So, getting decorations today.

"MICHAEL?" I shouted. He ran through.