Chapter Twenty-Two: Future Starts Here

Michaels POV

week after moving in

Still asleep, I heard heavy breathing next to me, I thought I was just dreaming until I heard a squeal. I jolted up in bed faced Beth who looked as though she was having a bad dream. Tears streaming down her face, her head moving side to side.

"No, not again please" She pleaded. I can't watch this. I shook her.

"Baby, wake up" I said.

"Ahhhh" She sat up, tears appearing again. brought her into a tight hug still being careful of not hurting her thigh. She clung onto me like her life depended on it. I kissed her forehead, as she took deep breathes. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head so she was facing me.

"What happened?" I asked with concern.

"Just.... Its stupid, its shouldn't bother me." She looked ashamed.

"What are you talking about babe, what shouldn't bother you?" I asked.

"The burglary" She looked down to her lap.

"Look, it wasn't your fault, and its not stupid that it bothers you because you got hurt, but I'm always here for you, if you feel like that please don't keep it to yourself because you can tell me anything, you know that right?" I reassured her. She nodded, as she hiccuped. Making me laugh.

"Now, we might aswell get ready as we're up, you have a check up today" I suggested.

"Awwww' She groaned "But this bed is comfy"

"I know tiger, but you never know your bandage might be able to come off and stiches removed." I smiled.

"Okaaaay, help me get ready." She giggled.

"Gladly." I winked.

"Trust you." She playfully slapped my bare chest.

"Oh, you love me." I rolled my eyes.

"I do" She grinned.

"I love you too, now let's get you ready then." I kissed her forehead. Went to get ready and then came back to help Beth get ready, I carefully, picked her up off the bed.

"You realise it actually doesn't hurt as much now." She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, so you don't need help getting ready then." I teased.

"Nope, I can do it myself." She giggled.

"I'm gonna help you anyway." I winked.

I picked out one of her favorite dresses out of the closet, it looks gorgeous on her. Nice royal blue, which she likes to wear with a nice black belt and her converse.

"Baby, how you gonna go on my motorbike?" I asked.

"I'll get Cam to take me, give you and Lukey some alone time." She winked.

"Okay, and Lukey, really? That's my nickname for him." I joked.

"KNEW IT!!" She laughed.

"Oh no! Babe don't believe me, I only have eyes for you." I defended myself.

"Oh Mikey, have fun, I'll see you later, Cammyyyyy!" She kissed me and shouted for Camilla.

"I know, I know. Coming." She yelled, coming down the stairs with her car keys.

"Thank you!" Beth smiled. They left.

Lukes POV

I went downstairs for a glass of water. I saw Michael in the living room.