The Blur: Chapter 1

A/N Hey guys Okami here, just so you know SPOILERS AHEAD!!! BEWARE!!!

Sans' POV

Before the war started, I was an apprentice to my father, W.D Gaster. He was a kind man, friends with the king, part of the royal scientists group.  He was extraordinary, he knew so much about humans. He was good friends with them.

Before they attacked.

I was five, Playing with a little girl called Alphys, she was slightly younger than me, she was shy; I was just starting to use my powers and attacks. Father liked her, but mother liked a beautiful girl named Toriel. But Asgore loved her. We were all talking to each other,  saying how nice the humans were to help us.

 I remember when we heard screaming, cries and my Father grabbing me and taking me inside. He yelled at me, screeched at me to go to the basement. I did as told.

I heard clashing of swords, cries of fear, and saw dust. The essence of monsters after death. 

The basement was empty, mother and I were worried. Papyrus was in her arms, at the tender baby bones age of ten months. I was so scared, my left eye began to glow. I almost started crying after a few hours, thinking that dad would never return, that we would have to stay here forever. Fragile mind. Not ready to except the real world.

Hours. Still no father. Or so I thought. He came in, limping, but he still smiled. I ran, he embraced me in his boney arms, hugging me tight. "I'm alright Sans... I'm alright..." They were the only words that I remember.

For weeks we stayed in the basement, with my father using all of his power to keep us locked down here, safe, away from harm. I was always questioning "Are... W-we going to be Okay?" But father never answered that question.

We only had a small limited water source, so we had to ration it. Dad took the least amount, I said he should drink more, he would always answer "I don't deserve it." And put his arm around me.

I remember the last hours we spent in the basement with mom, and the horrors that faced us when she did. We heard humans outside, Dad activated both of his eyes, one scar up on the right, one scar down on the left.

Next was a blur of sadness and fear. The burst in, Father used his strongest attacks to keep us safe, Mother handed me Papyrus and went to help him. "MOMMY!!!" I screeched, one human pointed his sword at pap, and that was when I killed my first human. I felt dirty, a terrible person, all to save my brother. I don't know how I killed it, my eye just activated, and next thing I know bones are through him, human blood everywhere. I remember mom looking at me with disappointment, she looked at me while blasting her blue light. Dad's power was orange-red, very powerful.

A florescent light loomed above the human, but my dad screeched at me "SANS NO!" 

Another human was about to stab me, but mom jumped in the way. I remember the sword nearly piercing me, but I also remember it piercing her.

She smiled at me, and said kindly "I love you three" Then disintegrating in monster essence.

I collapsed, screeching, holding Pap tightly. Father saw her green jacket, lying on the floor. Next I saw a side of Dad I never seen before. Rage. He lashed out, killing almost all the humans in an instant. I thought they would disintegrate, but their bodies stayed there, a pool of blood around them. Dad calmed down. Then I saw him collapse as well and start mourning. I put Papyrus in a makeshift cage, and crawled into dads lap. He stroked my head, and I started crying as well. His white coat was stained with pure human blood, and my eye activated again, and then came a screeching pain of all of the human's crimes, what they've done to us.

I tried to sleep. Tried to sleep on fathers lap. but all that came was nightmares, of Pap dying and Father disappearing.

That night, I promised myself I would never kill anyone who was innocent.

A/N Hey guys! Comment if you like it and if you find anyways to improve my writing skills with Undertale, tell me! Have a nice day and g/l with your writing!