Epilouge

A/N different from a chapter.
Third Person POV

Sans walks along the smooth green grass of the surface, the shimmering water reflecting the Suns light. He looks down, happy to be back on the surface.
"Dad?" Frisk calls."Sans...?" Toriel calls as well, the walk out of the house and to him, as they take a seat along side the beach.
"Sans..." Two familiar voices call, he stands up immediately, knowing who they are.
"There's my son" Arial cries, as she embraces him, along with Gaster.
"I... I-I missed you..."
"We know dear..."
Sans starts shedding tears, as Toriel and Frisk go back inside.
"H-how? I thought both of you were gone..." His voice is muffled in Arial's cloak, as she hugs him tighter. "Well... We came back... I actually don't know..."
Sans sees three very familiar people in the back ground. They smile and wave, as Ink is holding the third ones hand, as it's a child.
Error is smiling at him, he nods towards him, and opens a portal. Ink and Paperjam go through first, Error just after. He waves goodbye, as Alphys and Undyne's kids start running around. Papyrus and Mettaton's son is playing with them, as Cordia is floating in the air.
"CORDIA! Child! Get down from there!" Toriel bounds up and starts running towards her daughter, everything is fine.
No more resets.
Asriel and Chara are living, Chara is no longer a demon.
Everyone is happy.
They all live by the beach, Asgore is dating a human, Napstablook is a spooky DJ.
Muffet has her own bakery.
Everyone is happy.n
Everything is going to be OK.
No more... RESETS...

Right?