Before Time: Chapter 28

Ink Sans' POV

Darkness.

I was armed with a brush, paints, and a scarf. (Stupid weapons, but powerful) I was floating in the obis of an empty world, when I saw a box appear in front of me, it read: Create, and it was highlighted in yellow. I was curious, so I touched it. My brother Error was behind me, about to touch a button saying: Eliminate. I nod towards him, knowing that we were destined to do this, I clicked the only choice.

I felt my entire body get filled with power, and my brush floats in front of me. I grab it, and start creating. So many ideas get flooded, but Error just stands there, and he grins. I make so many planets... So much life, so much creativity.

Error stares at me, and before dissapearing said: "Let's be GODS!" right when he collapses into a white void."ERROR!" I screech, and the portal closes.

All of the AU's are... still alive. He's still alive... Is he?

I try everything. Everything. ANYTHING to get him back.

***

About two years pass. I've created so much, trying to get him back. I promise we will be kings, everyone will know us, that's my promise to him.

I... I did it! I open the portal, and say something to him. He hesitates, but takes my hand and I yank him out of the void. 

Later, we both sit down. "So a lot has changed..." He stares at me longingly. I sigh and give him an answer. "Yeah. We... we can be kings" I looks at me and smiles, before Toriel comes out of the Judgement hall, holding a huge pie. "You two want some butterscotch cinnamon pie?" Her bright green dress flows in the shallow wind, and Error blushed slightly "Y-yes please" he stutters. She lets out a quiet laugh, before handing us the pie and sitting down with us. I quickly create some plates and forks, and we each have a slice. Her ex-husband Asgore is great friends with me, and he doesn't mind about the break up. 

Lately Error's been... Destructive. At night in his room he tosses and turns, and he speaks of killing everything. Both of our eyes are very special, yet they burn everyday. I understand why he is in pain, yet still he shouldn't want to kill Toriel.

The next day he isn't there in his room. I search frantically for him, all of the castle grounds. Undyne the peacemaker hasn't seen him, and Alphys the knowledge bearer couldn't find him on the power orb. Asgore was in the castle all day,  Mettaton is constantly helping Alphys, so he hasn't see anyone. Papyrus was outside the whole day, so he can't be in the castle grounds.

He's in the void.

I open a portal straight away, and Toriel hesitates about coming, but I tell her not to come. She doesn't know that we helped create everything. The button is still there, he wants to press it, I can feel it inside of me. 

"I-it hurts p-please... M-make the p-pain stop..." His hand is shaking over the ERASE button, and countless universes are before it. "ERROR! ERROR STOP!" He looks behind him, and just before he presses it, I see a piece of his sanity flash back. "It hurts..." He presses it, and instead of the others dissapearing, everything we know... It's all getting erased. Toriel jumps in, and before she goes, Error runs over tears in his eyes. "T-TORI! NO NO! I DIDN'T-" She comforts him while I'm on my knees. "It... it's okay" she says as she fades away. "Tori..." He holds her in his arms, and before she dissapears, engulfs in  blue/red flames. I immediately step back, knowing that he's angry and terrified. His only home destroyed. "NGAAAAAH!" He screeches, punching the ground, making the walls around us crack. 

"D-don't w-worry Error... I'll... I'll make them again!" I try and say without crying. They're all gone. I grab my paints out, and do the best I can. But it doesn't work. Foolish, I called out if anyone was there.