7 Years Later: Chapter 5

I managed to get enrolled in school. Earned a scholarship, got Papyrus in too. I wasn't the greatest at P.E, but I was clever enough to do twice as much as my age.

Dad and I started to get along, when Papyrus tried to cook with him, I looked at him with an angry look; he knows I hate him. He did this to me.

He gave me magic, I found out. After sneaking into the old hospital when I was nine, searching for my old records. I found this:

5/18/199X 

Patient: Sans Clav Gaster

Parent/ Guardian (Male): Wing Ding Gaster 

Parent/ Guardian (Female): Arial MT Gaster (Deceased)

Condition: Cardiac arrest, fell from a high ledge. Broken ribs, arms, slightly injured spine.

Medical History: Given Blue Magic from father, unauthorized by monarchy of MONSTERS. Doses of DETERMINATION were given to stabilize eye. (In hospital). Recorded history that you do not see here is CLASSIFIED.

A bunch of the other stuff was either crossed out or blacked off.

***

I slept with Papyrus now, we only had two rooms. He was seven and a half now, almost turning seven. I'm almost turning thirteen.

But my dad almost doesn't have the time for that. He's always in his lab, or at work, to busy to be with us. I keep telling Papyrus we lived up on the surface, but this was just a holiday. He would always just smile and say "DON'T WORRY BROTHER!!! We'll get out... Someday!" He's a big softy, just like dad. But ever since mom died, he was always in his lab. Whenever I ask what was he doing, he would always yawn, and tell me "You're too young... Maybe when I'm gone..." I would just turn around and slam the door; and go to my room, punching the wall. He would come to my room and sigh. "Sans... Please... stop. That is a command." If running into my room didn't work, I would go to the back of the school, where a few bullies waited.

That was the day I didn't know. I didn't know how strong I was, I just, lashed out.

Afternoon, I was mumbling under my breath, hands in my pockets. I heard a couple of kids ahead of me, so I decided just to head on to Grillbys. But they caught me.

"Hey look! There's a big bag of bones! Wow... He looks... BONE tired!" They laughed at me. I was mad, but I kept my cool. "Where's your mommy? Why isn't she talking to us? Oh wait! DUST CAN'T TALK!" A rabbit kid yapped. I stopped dead in my tracks. "What's he gonna do? With that ONE HEALTH? 'talk us to death'?" There were three, and the third one, a dinosaur kid, tried to tell the other two we should just leave me alone. The second one yelled "HEY! If you don't want to be part of this group, BEAT IT KID!" The dinosaur kid left, which left only two.

"Common lazy bones! FIGHT ME!" I turned around and just grinned. They were a lot bigger and older than me, but I knew I was more powerful. "You don't really want that" I shot back. "Oh really? Too bad Mrs. DUST isn't here? Right Lee?" The rabbit kid joked. I walked in a fast motion towards him, he put his hands up, just like my hood. I felt my eye glow, and the kid said to me "Hey- HEY! Take it e-" right before I pinned him against the wall. The other guy ran away, scared of me. "Well looks like I have a bone to pick with you" I snap my fingers, and my hand glows with blue flames. I clench my fist, right before I hear Tori's voice.

"Sans?" I hear her say. I look behind me, to see Toriel with her literal fishy friends.

"W-what are you doing!?" She says to me. "I... Tori-" I try to talk to her. "No Sans. This is bullying. Please st-" She tries. "THEY WERE BULLYING ME! THEY- THEY... they joked about mom..." I let go of big ears, and he took off. I just fell on my knees, and put my hands in my face.