"I'm Sans": Chapter 27

A/N CHECK DIS OUT (Up) OOPS I MADE FRISK A GIRL WHOOPSIE!

Sans' POV

Everything... Everything RESET.

Tori... Undyne... Alphys... Papyrus... Asgore... Frisk...

Tori... I was... I was...

That human... Called me 'Dad'...

Half a thousand RESET's. I can't bear it. All the problems I encounter... If I solve them, I will make no progress. 

I spend my time at Grillby's, relaxing there. Sometimes I just collapse. Tell him everything. I know he thinks I'm crazy, and that's good. He knows I'm depressed as hell.

I sit at the door, and practice knock knock jokes. I notice she isn't there, must be greeting Frisk once again. I sigh, and fall asleep. 

When I wake, I hear heavy footsteps and faint laughter. I snap up, and know that's it's Frisk's laugh. But it seems... Demonic.

I hear Toriel, and I'm horrified. I start banging at the door, but the battle ends immediately. "TORI!" I screech, but it has no use. The human... Its destroying... Her own mother. I hate it... Why does it do this to me? I told them about the timelines the second RESET, yet they still want more out of this... this GAME. "Tori..." I sink down to my knees, and feel a trail of dust flow under the door. Disgusted and horrified, I stand straight up, and tears fill my eyes. Tori...

I need to make sure the human does not know that I saw her dust. I hide behind a large snow poff, and watch out when the human is going to come out.

I see her.

She's with a knife, and dust is covered in it. I am disgusted, who would kill their own mother? Wait...

I hear a slightly loud popping sound, and Error jumps out of a glitched portal; he still has the brown scarf on, and I approach him carefully. "Error? Is that you after so long?" He seems to be breathing heavily, but he looks at me with a stern face, and puts his hand on my shoulder "The human... How many times?" I don't know what he's talking about. "What?" Error looks at me again, this time with a very angry face "YOU KNOW WELL ENOUGH! THE RESETS! CHARA! YOU NEED TO STOP HER! SHE WILL KILL EVERYONE IN HER PATH! BUT...! You... You need to wait for her to kill almost everyone. Enough LOVE, to... exceed... the... maximum... amount...!" He collapses to his knees, and I kneel down beside him. "Yo Error, are you Okay?" I see his eyes flare a blue and red, and he mumbles "I'm dying..." I stare at him in shock, dying? He can't die, he's immortal!

"But you can't die... Where's creation? I mean your destruction so-" He cuts me off, followed by a glitched cry "CREATION IS DEAD! ALL WILL CEASE TO EXIST IF CHARA HAS HER WAY!" And with that, he dissapears, without a trace. "Error?" Oh well. I'll do what the psychopath told me.

I see her up ahead, with that dagger clutched in her fist. She steps over a branch, and just as a was finally sneaking up on her, I stepped on  a huge branch, making it echo through the forest. She whirs around, but I teleport out of the way. I've done this hundreds of times, I know what to say. 

"H u m a n. D o n ' t  y o u  k n o w  h o w  t o g r e e t  a  n e w  p a l ? T u r  n  a r o u n d  a n d  s h a k e m y  h a n d" She turns around, almost hesitant, and before her eyes flash back to normal, I see red in her 'innocent' eyes. She reaches out and shakes my hand, which results in a  whoopie cushon in the hand trick. "The old whoopie cushion in the hand trick, it always works. I'm Sans.

But I think you already know that?"